Things I wanted
● Cotext-aware auto-complete
● Moving classes and updating references
● Finding references
● Class generation
● Class inflection
Things I had
● “already seen” / ctag / php function completion
● Class import via. Ctags (vim-php-namespace)
● Git grep (fugitive)
● for file in `git ls-files`; do perl
-pie ‘s/foo/bar` $file; done …
● Argument wrapping (vim-argwrap)
● Always waiting for somebody else to write one.
First attempt Sep 24th
+5 Second attempt Feb 14th
+10 Third attempt Novemeber 24th
+8 Forth and final attempt June 19th
● Standalone CLI application.
● Backend for text editors.
● Based on BetterReflection* …
● Provides class reflection from an AST.
● AST provided by Tolerant PHP Parser.
● Locates source code with autoloader.
● Can build frames.
● Class move
● Class copy
● Class transform (implement interfaces, complete
● New class
● Class inflect (new class based on an existing)
● Debug frames
● References / renaming / etc