Services provided by DSCS
Help sites acquire studies
Monthly (often weekly) QA onsite/remote monitoring by a DSCS CRA
Intralinks VIA access/Virtual workspace and HIPAA compliant cloud storage
Complete feasibility questionnaires
Negotiate budget and contracts
Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
Complete source documents
Staff training (GCP, NIH, IATA)
Locate Principal and Sub Investigators
Initial SOPs and continued development
Unlimited phone consultations with your own private, dedicated consultant
Buyer’s initials ________
To whom it may concern:
DSCS Sweat Equity & Investments (“DSCS”) is a pharmaceutical marketing firm which has relationships
with some of the largest, most reputable pharmaceutical companies in the industry. DSCS principals have over
25 years of experience in the clinical trials space, originally getting their start with startup clinical research sites,
and continue to own and operate them to this day.
DSCS’s mission is to market each respective physician/site to the pharmaceutical companies for trials that
match its therapeutic area and patient population. Because of its relationships in the space, DSCS is able to
negotiate top dollar for each trial and provides this service to each of our site clients, at no additional cost!
Please note that not all sites will qualify for all trials, so DSCS will provide a brief survey, when you initially
sign up as a client, which will help determine information regarding physician site demographics and most
importantly its patient population. Based upon that information DSCS is able to match each site with applicable
• 25+ years of Management Team Experience
• Average of $1200.00+ revenue per patient, per visit
• Creates new patient pull-through
• No hidden costs or fees: $1,000/month flat fee (no contract required!)
• DSCS helps Site with all regulatory and operating documents
• Site remains payee for the contract and budget, DSCS merely assists in the process (we are not study
Upon review of the DSCS materials, please let us know when you can get on a brief introductory call to discuss
further. We look forward to the opportunity of working with you.
DSCS Sweat Equity & Investments
Clinical Trial Process Flow
1) Welcome Letter: Upon receipt of first monthly $1,000 payment from Site, DSCS will provide Site with a
Welcome Letter to explain the onboarding process including GCP training links, IATA training links,
equipment and office layout recommendations, SOP assistance and more.
2) Initial Site Survey: DSCS will provide Site/Client or call Site to obtain initial site information such as PI
name, CV, address, site demographics, key staff, etc. DSCS will complete Site feasibility surveys at no
additional cost to Site. If Site prefers to handle surveys themselves, DSCS will be available for guidance
throughout the process.
3) Weekly Follow Up: DSCS will begin applying for studies for Site on a continuous basis when appropriate.
DSCS will provide Site with weekly follow up as to how many inquiries were sent out, as well as how many
feasibility surveys were completed.
4) Site Selection Visit: 1 week prior to scheduled SSV, Site is encouraged to contact DSCS for guidance in
regards to how to handle the SSV.
5) Contract and Budget Negotiation: Once Site has been selected for study, DSCS will negotiate contract and
budget for Site to the best of our ability utilizing our proven and refined strategy. Site is welcome to learn the
negotiation process, or simply delegate it completely to DSCS. Site remain the payee in either case as we are
not a study broker.
6) Startup Regulatory: DSCS will assist Site in how to complete the startup regulatory packet for their specific
7) Source Document Creation: Creating source documents is a time consuming task for even the most
experienced Sites. At no additional cost, DSCS will assist Site in creating source documents for any study they
obtain, whether through our business development initiatives or not.
8) Repetition: DSCS continuously reaches out to Sponsors and CRO's on your behalf in hopes of obtaining new
studies. This is a habit that should not be neglected.