Successfully reported this slideshow.
Shout magazine has carried out all the latest news of QPCS, it has shown students
what great advantages and possibilities there are at this school, sharing articles
about what students have been up to, it has caught our attention that it does not
seem appealing to our target audience year 10’s
Our Questionnaire – We
conducted a questionnaire,
where we got some interesting
Our Focus Group -We went out
and did some primary research,
where we went out and found
out information from the
1. What Gender are you?
2. What’s your ethnicity?
3. Are you working class or middle class?
4. Do you read the shout magazine?
5. What would you like to see in the year 11 insert for shout?
6. What do you think will be beneficial for you and your year?
7. What do you do in your spare time?
8. Are there any school events you look forward to?
9. What’s your favourite subject?
10. What do you hope to achieve by the end of year 10?
11. What’s your parents occupation?
12. What GCSE options are you doing?
13. Is there any advice you need for the rest of your school experience?
Classifying our target audience
with feed back from the
questionnaire and focus group.
Looking at race, genders and Employment
Status has helped us expand more idea’s
Psychographic audience – Explorers
Observing and studying our audience, we asked them question
that would match their lifestyle, attitude, interest and
Appealing to the
What would you like to see in the insert
Options Sports Techn Gaming Quiz Art Music
GCSE TAT (Tips, Advice and
A great idea to help support the year tens would be
to talk about one the biggest step’s they are taking
into secondary school, GCSE.
Tips on Revision – how to keep a solid revision
Benefits – the reward for good GCSE, how it will
help you in the future.
Advice - get organised
in who are sitting their
real GCSE’s, get their
opinion and response
to the pressure and
amount of work out
Talk to years 12’s, on
their experience on
moving from GCSE’s to
Getting them prepared for the real world, would be
to give advice and tips on where to go and how to
do well on your up coming work experience
A maths quiz for students to enjoy
Write a short story
How will this be beneficial?
- Giving students hope
- Fun facts
- Osman Kakay
- Chris Burrell
Getting our idea publicised
- Computer Desktop
- Social Media
Focus Group responses
Fulfilling students needs
Do you read Shout?
Yes No Sometimes