Part of the Dow Jones' InfoPro Alliance Webcast Series.
Wiki on Folksonomies and Taxonomies in the Enterprise: http://dowjonesfolksonomy.pbwiki.com/
More information here:
http://factiva.com/infopro/index.asp Presented by: Daniela Barbosa, Business Development Manager, Synaptica
Results from a recent roundtable event on Folksonomies & Taxonomies were shared as well other research work that had been done focused on the topic.
Topics discussed include:
• What is the business value of a taxonomy/folksonomy and how can you deploy a solution that will grow with the organization?
• What’s the impact of social networking tools on the enterprise?
• Which governance tools can or should be applied?
• How do you merge folksonomies and existing taxonomies – or should you?
• Some best practices and common obstacles
To listen to the Webcast please visit:
(Internet Explorer recommended for viewing)