Be the first to like this
Celebrities are lifestreaming. Brands are brandstreaming. Lifestreams take a one-dimensional story and add more depth.
Brands can use lifestream platforms to tell their own real-time stories in what are called brandstreams. A proper brandstream can comprise the following, depending on the nature of the brand itself:
* company news and information
* executive thought leadership
* corporate culture, events and "life around the office"
We describe this and much more in our new white paper, "What is a Lifestream?", where we answer the following questions:
* What is lifestreaming?
* Why lifestream?
* What are some types of lifestreams?
* What are some lifestreaming platforms I should consider?
* Does a lifestream replace a socialstream?
* What is a brandstream?
* How can brands use lifestreaming platforms to better tell their digital stories?