Ladakh packages, book ladakh tours, leh ladakh tourism packages
• Travel Packages for
–Some special interest tours.
LADAKH BIKE TOURS
LADAKH CULTURE TOURS
LADAKH JEEP SAFARIS
LADAKH MOTOR BIKE TOURS
LADAKH RIVER RAFTING TOURS
LADAKH TREKKING TOURS
• Our itineraries are designed for anyone who loves
cycling, whatever your age or ability, and whether
you like to travel as a family, a couple, with a group
of friends or on your own.
• We offer a range of tours for both occasional cyclists
who enjoy shorter distances.
Ladakh Bike Tours
• Biking on the World's Highest Motorable Road
(8 Nights / 9 Days)
• Manali to Leh Bike Safari (15 Nights / 16 Days)
• Paddle on - Manali to Leh Bike Tour (14 Nights
/ 15 Days)
Biking on the World's Highest Motorable
Road (8 Nights / 9 Days)
• A biking tour to the World's highest motorable
road is an experience of a lifetime. This
adventure is the staple diet of any adventurer
who visits Ladakh.
• Location: Himachal & Ladakh
Duration: 9 days
Season: July - August
Day 01 Flight to India ( Delhi )
• Midnight: Around midnight arrival in Delhi . The cosmopolitan
city and capital Delhi is the main gateway for travelers. You
are met by an Ladakh Traveler representative and transferred
to your Hotel.
• Morning: In the morning a short flight brings us to Leh, the
capital of Ladakh. The rest of the day is at leisure to
acclimatize ourselves to the high altitude of Leh.
Day 02 : In Leh & Day 03: Leh - Thiksey Shey - Hemis Monsteries - Stok Palace
• Local sightseeing of Leh. The town is a
fascinating labyrinth of winding streets and
quaint bazaars. Visit the Leh Palace , Shanti
Stupa and the Leh Mosque.
• Full day sightseeing of Thiksey, Shey, Hemis
monasteries and visit teh Stok Palace and
Museum. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Leh - Sarai: Cycle trek starts
• all luggage, camp staff will go in a jeep/truck
• SARAI : Starting from Leh at a height of 3368 Mts.
ascend steadily along a bridle path for few kilometers
to Sambog a height of 4500 Mts. Braving the ever
present threat of avalanches the route is a steep
descent goes down over rocky and slippery terrain to
4572 mts. reaching the Sarai village enclosed in a
cluster of willows.
• The next stage is the most precarious negotiating a
steep descent within 8 kilometers through narrow
gorges down to the left bank of the Shyok river which
leads to the village of Khalsar or Khartsar 6 km away.
After a 5 km. stretch along the bank over sandy
maiden with thorny bushes one reaches extensively
cultivated villages, Ran Kralzung and Sumur on the
fringes of this valley.
• The last stop, Panamik is another
19 km away, after crossing a
sandy and stony road and
fording swiftly flowing sidestream. The ascent from Leh
• and descent from the pass to the
Day 07: Panamik – Tigar & Day 08: Tigar to Leh
• We reach Tigar from Panamik and on our way
we get a chance to interact with locals and
explore local cuisine and culture.
• We drive back from Tigar to Leh. Day free for
exploring the city and bazaar.
Day 09: Leh - Delhi (by air)
• In the noon flight from Leh to Delhi . Meet our
representative and transfer to your hotel.
END OF THE TOUR / SERVICES &
WISH YOU A MEMORABLE TOUR
Visit Us : www.travelexcellence.net
Contact No. 011-26217072/011-26217062
Our Address:137,LGF,Sant Nagar, East of
Kailash New Delhi-110065