Members of the group:Members of the group:
• Andrea VazquezAndrea Vazquez
• Cecilia SgueraCecilia Sguera
•Micaela CausaranoMicaela Causarano
•Delfina TesturiDelfina Testuri
•Victoria Martin 5th GreenVictoria Martin 5th Green
• Let people learn why they have to care
• Teach why we should not throw
chemicals, oil, paper,(etc).
• Share why water is very important for the
• Tell people about the different types of
• When you think about water pollution
you think about dirty water.
Water pollution is polluted water. It is
water with oil, chemicals, plastic bags.
• There are three different types of water:
salt water, frozen water, and fresh water.
We can find fresh water in lakes,
streams and rivers.
Sunlight causes water to evaporate, or dry up,
into a gas called water vapor. The vapor rises
into the atmosphere and is collected in clouds.
When too much water vapor fills the clouds, the
vapor condenses back into water and rains
down to Earth to begin the cycle again.
(The) water is important because we need water for a lot
of things, but all of us;animals,plants and humans need
water to survive,to clean the body,to wash things (etc.)
• If we don´t care about water we are going
to run out of it.