Cynthia M. Parkhill
● Body Support Systems
SHIPPING/STOCKING ASSISTANT (2015 to present) — Stock items, pack items for
shipment, generate shipping labels. Create product and content pages on website.
Write posts for blog and social media. Create and proofread promotional materials
● Rogue Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
WEB EDITOR (2015 to present) — Solicit and edit submissions, compose and publish
blog posts, regularly update content on church website
ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR, RELIGIOUS EXPLORATIONS (2014 to present)
— Administrative paperwork and correspondence. Email and social media marketing.
● Bellview Elementary School, Ashland School District
LIBRARY ASSISTANT (2013 to present) — Check items out to patrons. Checkin and
shelve returns. Assist customers to locate items. Design exhibits. Recommend books
for addition to the library. Prepare new items for use.
● Jackson County Library Services
VOLUNTEER (2013 to 2015) — Assisted Ashland library teen department librarian with
monthly “crafternoon” activities.
● Lakeport and Middletown branches, Lake County Library
VOLUNTEER (2010 to 2013) — Shelved returns, located “holds” requested by library
customers. Supervised/trained volunteers during move of library collection
● Lake County RecordBee
EDITOR, PAGE DESIGNER (2003 to 2013) — Assisted customers with news releases
while meeting publication deadlines.
● Bachelor’s degree in English from Sonoma State University
● Associate degree in Library and Information Technology from Cuesta College
● Certification in Inbound Methodology from HubSpot Academy
Copyediting. Customer service. Data entry. Editing. Email list management. Filing. MailChimp.
Merchandising. Proofreading. Shelving. Social media. Spreadsheets. Stocking. Writing.