Once upon a time there
was a girl in San Francisco
who painted and waited
I was hired to
I became an
There is a tsunami of data that is
crashing onto the beaches of the
civilized world. This is a tidal wave
of unrelated, growing data
formed in bits and bytes, coming
in an unorganized, uncontrolled,
incoherent cacophony of foam.
There is a new breed of graphic
designers, exhibition designers,
photographers, whose passion it is
to make the complex clear….
We started an
believed IA was a
“refuge” from the
Organization of information for
IA was so
was not seen
• Learn Information Architecture (it matters more than ever)
• Support journalism. Pay for it.
• Question categories. Our mental models aren’t always right.
• Learn to draw ideas. You’ll think better.
• Be kind every day. Even when it’s hard.
@cwodtke | firstname.lastname@example.org