“To Provide Superior Account Receivable
Management Solutions to Reduce DSO, Improve
Cash Flow, and Increase Profitability.”
A Message from Our President
In today's business environment, fast and effective recovery of your
receivables can be critical to the success of your company. In fact, cash
flow can be your most valuable asset; therefore, it makes sense to
entrust it with professionals. Our expertise and professionalism deliver
the results you require without compromising current business
relationships. Speed and persistence are the keys to our tremendous
success. We stay abreast of delinquent companies, aggressively
pursuing the collection of your money through expert negotiation. I
have dedicated my career to the collection of the debt entrusted to
Greenberg, Grant & Richards, Inc. by our loyal Clients.
Scott Swisher, President
In business for 17 years,
we have grown into a
position of leadership
within our industry. We
employ team members
We take great pride in six locations in the
in providing superior United States.
client services and
have a long history
of exceeding client
Austin, TX Chicago, IL New York, NY Tampa, FL Los Angeles, CA
• Experts- Who use best practices which span hundreds of years of man-hours as well as
current trends and techniques
• Experience- Our team of seasoned collectors have an average of 20 years of large balance
commercial collections experience
• Certifications- We are certified, licensed and bonded by the Commercial Law League of
America and as well as SAS 70 Certified
• Fortune 1000 Clients- Many currently entrust us with their collections, and have for almost
• Technology Professionals- Our highly trained team members have the most up to date
technology at their fingertips to ensure efficient management of your portfolio
We maintain the highest recovery ratios in the industry. This is due to our collection team
working in concert with a network of more than 12,000 credit-trained private investigators.
These private investigators provide professionally trained face-to-face contact with debtor
companies and greatly enhance overall asset and liability investigation results. Local
investigators are typically engaged within 24 hours of an account placement.
Probability to Recover
$ $ $ $ $ $
Dept of Commerce Est.
60 90 120 180 240 300 360 days
From Placement to Collection
• Our accelerated collection procedure begins with the placement and distribution of your files. Our team
of collectors are assigned new accounts based on their industry experience, expertise, and tenure within
• Entry level collection team members, required to have a minimum of three years experience in the
industry, handle the small balance accounts. Our large balance team members all have over 20 years
experience in the collection industry. Upward mobility is available to team members upon proven
• Upon assignment to the appropriate collector, a flow chart of procedures is immediately followed until the
account is collected, recommended for litigation or recommended for write off to the Client. Our
nationwide network of CLLA attorneys allow for easy access for the litigation process.
• Greenberg, Grant & Richards, Inc. team members have extensive experience working closely with clients
and are effective in preserving existing customer relations between our clients and their customers.
• Powerful technology base with modern IP based communication
owned and operated in house;
• EDI, Web-services to interact and communicate with client
• Secure internet enabled (SSL, Digital Certificates, Secure FTP)
• Modern communication system and Data
• Multiple T1 backbone
• Dell Power Edge servers
• Secured firewall and DMZ for Web server
• In-house Website hosting and Mail
• 100% UPS backed with fail-safe redundant
• Fully Integrated CRM System to Ensure Expedited Service to Client;
• Integrated Client Trust, Collection and Legal Management Systems;
• Real-time Statistics for Client and Management Team;
• Auto Tracking of Placement Throughout its Lifetime;
• Telephone Exchange Integration;
• Secured Access at All Levels.
• Our comprehensive disaster recovery plan begins at the desktop of
each team member.
• Multiple levels of firewalls, as well as antivirus systems, are
incorporated company-wide to ensure data is secured and
functioning at the highest levels at all times.
• With natural and man-made disasters occurring often, our policies
and procedures go into effect immediately and have priority systems
transferred to our satellite offices.
• In the worse case scenario, we can have our systems transferred to a
• Our Disaster Recovery Plan occurs within the first few hours; thus
allowing for uninterrupted service for you, our Client.
• Backup of all data is performed in a multitude of ways, to a variety
of media outlets, insuring the integrity of Client and Greenberg,
Grant & Richards Inc data.
• All systems are frequently tested to ensure functionality and
compliance. Those systems not meeting our high standards are
reviewed for possible replacement.
• Your data on our system, is secure and set for immediate failover;
• Multiple servers set in a Microsoft clustering environment allow for continual
• Real-time failover ensures no data loss and continued productivity;
• Our highly trained and certified Information Technology staff, along with a
significant investment in equipment and infrastructure, has allowed for a
greater than 99.6% continual network uptime in the past 6 years;
• With redundant data and voice lines, and our multiple office locations, we
are not affected by services outside of our control;
• This allows for uninterrupted attention to your files.
• Real-time access to our database allows Client access 24/7 via web, email or mail;
• Collector notes are available for review online to evaluate progress;
• Client and individual debtor statements are available to download for analysis in MS Excel spreadsheets
allowing for easy manipulation by Client. This also allows for the ability to break down the debt by
operating unit, cost or profit center;
• Project cash flow using historic debtor payment patterns, debtor post dates and debtor promises;
• Download in MS Excel spreadsheet for ease of use
Multiple Accounts Handled with Ease
Each debtor file can
hold thousands of
under the same file,
meaning that Client
can track a multitude
of transactions under
one debtor. Real-time
access to track the
moves of each debtor
enables Client to stay
on top each debtor
and each of the
Online Client Placements
Client can place single accounts
through their web access login.
- Account (transaction number)
- Client Customer Name
- Customer Address
- Customer City
- Customer State
- Customer Zip Code
- Customer Phone Number
- Date of Last Invoice
- Balance Owed
Bulk Account Placement
Large placements can
be sent by Client on
This ensures that a
large volume of
debtors with multiple
accounts each take
minimal time to input
and allows for the
expedited collection of
money through a more
Where was it shipped to?
How much did it weigh?
Was there insurance on
Collector notes are found here as is
Account any additional information found.
Client Placement Summary
Informs Client of the
current individual statuses
of the placed accounts.
This report can be
exported into an Excel
spreadsheet for further
Allows for easy
printing or export to
an Excel spreadsheet
or import into their
Batch Track Collections Report
This report allows for
Client to track the
collection activity as a
whole on all accounts
placed. The report
begins with the initial
month of placement
and allows for a full
year of collections
Client can review placement
statistics at anytime. This
includes yield, AWP, amount
collected, debt generation
patterns and more.
Greenberg, Grant & Richards Inc. has made significant
investments in our communications, IT Systems and
proprietary software that is flexible enough to efficiently
handle all placement, collection and reporting
requirements for you company. Our good reputation
coupled with our outstanding collection team will help
to drive superior collection results and reflect the high
standards for you company .
We sincerely appreciate the
consideration you have given
to the services offered by
Greenberg, Grant & Richards,