Corporate presentation “Fin4Ag”Corporate presentation “Fin4Ag”
PRESENTED BY Mr. Peter NyagahMr. Peter Nyagah | BDM – CRAFT SILICON
Craft Silicon is an information technology company having its presence
globally and provides the complete financial solutions from conception
to implementation and maintenance. We major ourselves in the BFS
domain. Craft Silicon caters its services to more than 200 organizations in
40 countries. Our vision is to be a leading provider of financial software
and services in emerging markets globally.
We are based out of Nairobi, Kenya with offices in India and the United
Nairobi office is our largest office campus with about 200 technical
people working for us.
OUR FOOTPRINTSGLOBAL PRESENCE
CENTRAL & LATIN AMERICA
Evolution of Mobile Financial Services in
– ABCs-Alternate Business Channels have become the key
means of improving financial outreach and growing the
financial services sector in emerging economies worldwide
– Financial services offerings such as agricultural loans act
as an enabler to uplift the masses out of poverty
– Agricultural sector, self employment and Microlending are
key for national development and are seen as making
“the difference” in employment generation and economic
– Technology is the key driver for growth at the Financial
The replacement of conventional branches with
agents armed with mobile devices
– Mobile devices has helped increase the footprint
of the MFIs services to all corners of the country.
– Has drastically reduced cost of operationsand
capex in opening new outlets without brick and
– ”The customers no longer go to the MFI, the MFI
comes to them”
• By the use of ATM, POS, Mobile devices like smart
phones, ipads, tablets that run the banking
applications such accounts opening, loan
applications, disbursements and repayments,
deposits, withdrawals etc. in the field.
• This constitutes almost 90% of the banking functions
that re customer facing.
Last mile delivery channels
• POS ( point of service terminals)
• Mobile phones
• Laptops etc.
Bankers Realm Mobile :
Customer can apply for a loan. The loan product
parameters and other information gets
downloaded from the central server in online
Credit Officer can open a new customer account in the
field. He can also take customer picture using the
Phone Camera . Account will be opened. To activate
the account, customer may have to visit the bank in
order to sign the documents.
• We offer End to End Financial services solutions
• We integrate core solutions with our mobile
extensions that will allow access of MIS solutions in
• Your CBS doesn’t have to be confined to banking
walls. it can be accessed via Agents portal, mobile
devices eg phones, POS, Tabs etc
Saas Model- Hosted services
• We offer low cost of MIS ownership via our
SAAS(software as a service) cloud model with
no up front capex .
• Pay as you use mode, per transaction fees.
Craft Silicon Foundation
As a part of our efforts to build a better world, we run Craft Silicon
foundation which provides free computer education to less fortunate
Kenyans. To date we offer education and facilitate employment to about
Some of our clients
> Jamii Bora Bank > FASL , Ghana
> Faulu Kenya > Letsatsi - SA
> CCA Cameron > Ujjivan , India
> FBN MFI bank , Nigeria > NBK, Indonesia
> National bank of Malawi > HHI, Sri Lanka
> Family bank, Kenya > FINCA, global