ACRYLIC POLYMER BASED THICKENER
FOR PIGMENT PRINTING
RAN-5000
RSA Industries Pvt. Ltd.
___________________________________...
___________________________________________________________________________
RSA Industries Pvt. Ltd.
For export inquiries ...
___________________________________________________________________________
RSA Industries Pvt. Ltd.
For export inquiries ...
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

RSA Industries, India - Products - Textile - Packages for Different Substrates - Products for processing of Cotton Knits - Thickener - Thickener for Pigment Printing - Acrylic Thickner for Pigment Printing (RAN-5000)

1,287 views

Published on

RAN-5000 (C) is an acrylic polymer thickener, which is cost effective and can be successfully substituted for emulsion printing. It gives better colour value, fastness and less backside penetration as compared to conventional printing paste.

RAN-5000 (C) has a unique viscosity building mechanism that reduces flushing.
It gives less back side penetration thus improving yardage by 10 – 15% at similar viscosity compared to conventional products.
Reduces/ eliminates the use of kerosene, depending on the need of the printer.

Published in: Devices & Hardware
1 Comment
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
1,287
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
844
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
1
Comments
1
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

RSA Industries, India - Products - Textile - Packages for Different Substrates - Products for processing of Cotton Knits - Thickener - Thickener for Pigment Printing - Acrylic Thickner for Pigment Printing (RAN-5000)

  1. 1. ACRYLIC POLYMER BASED THICKENER FOR PIGMENT PRINTING RAN-5000 RSA Industries Pvt. Ltd. ______________________________________________ For export inquiries contact- +91-9823072312, For Indian inquiries contact- +91-9665082759 Fax: 0091-7104-236417 / 0091-712-2421729 Email: exports@ranchemicals.in/sales@ranchemicals.in/ marketing@rsaindustries.in Website: www.ranchemicals.in / www.rsaindustries.in
  2. 2. ___________________________________________________________________________ RSA Industries Pvt. Ltd. For export inquiries contact- +91-9823072312, For Indian inquiries contact- +91-9665082759 Fax: 0091-7104-236417 / 0091-712-2421729 Email: exports@ranchemicals.in/sales@ranchemicals.in/ marketing@rsaindustries.in Website: www.ranchemicals.in / www.rsaindustries.in RAN-5000 _____________________________________________________________________________________ Application RAN-5000 is an acrylic polymer thickener for Pigment Printing Chemistry for Performance Improves colour value and fastness Gives less backside penetration as compared to the conventional printing paste thus improving yardage by 10 – 15% at similar viscosity Reduces flushing seen in other thickeners by a unique viscosity building up mechanism Reduces / eliminates the use of kerosene depending upon the need of the printer Chemistry for Economics Improves economics of pure kerosene system. Physical Properties Product Appearance pH Shelf Life Dose Pack Size Acrylic Polymer Creamish to Slight Brownish 6.5-7 6 months, avoid direct sunlight & exposure to air 2.9 % 35 kg & 65 kg Recipe for making the paste S. No. Ingredient Quantity (%) 1 RAN-5000 2.90 2 Binder 10.00 3 D.M Water 87.10 Total 100
  3. 3. ___________________________________________________________________________ RSA Industries Pvt. Ltd. For export inquiries contact- +91-9823072312, For Indian inquiries contact- +91-9665082759 Fax: 0091-7104-236417 / 0091-712-2421729 Email: exports@ranchemicals.in/sales@ranchemicals.in/ marketing@rsaindustries.in Website: www.ranchemicals.in / www.rsaindustries.in Procedure for preparing RAN-5000 paste 1. Take 60% of total soft water. 2. Add required quantity of binder. 3. Slowly add RAN-5000 , under high speed stirring 4. Add remaining 40% water after paste preparation. 5. Add pigment as per the shade. Viscosity : 2.9 % Binder Paste viscosity - 11000-15000 CPS 1% D.M. Water paste viscosity – 1000-2000 CPS Note : Brook field viscometer Model: RVT, Spindle No.4, RPM 10. * The literature indicates general information guidelines on our product for their use. The user should check the suitability of the product for their use. RAN/RSA makes no warranty of any kind expressed or implied. Industrial safety practice is to be followed. RAN/RSA takes no responsibility and expressly disclaim liabilities for law, damage or expense rising out of or in any way connected with the handling, storage, use or disposable of the product.

×