Successfully reported this slideshow.
Your SlideShare is downloading. ×

Master Fluctuations in Customer Acquisition (2/3): Use Cases for Peak Phases

Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad

Check these out next

1 of 7 Ad

Master Fluctuations in Customer Acquisition (2/3): Use Cases for Peak Phases

Download to read offline

Changing seasons, the weather, unforeseen circumstances – there are numerous causes for fluctuations in customer acquisition. In the first of our three-part series, Senior Sales Consultant Maxi Nelkenbrecher and Corporate Development Manager Marius Busen present strategies and best practices for successfully managing fluctuations in customer acquisition.

Fluctuations bring two challenges: Firstly, retaining customers acquired during an upswing. Secondly, bridging downswings with revenue generated from existing customers. Why is customer retention so important? The figures speak for themselves: A 5 percent increase in customer loyalty results in a 25 to 95 percent increase in sales and a one percent reduction in the probability of a customer leaving increases company value by 5 percent.

Read a summary of the webinar and watch the video on our blog:

https://www.crossengage.io/master-fluctuations-in-customer-acquisition-2-3-use-cases-for-peak-phases/

Changing seasons, the weather, unforeseen circumstances – there are numerous causes for fluctuations in customer acquisition. In the first of our three-part series, Senior Sales Consultant Maxi Nelkenbrecher and Corporate Development Manager Marius Busen present strategies and best practices for successfully managing fluctuations in customer acquisition.

Fluctuations bring two challenges: Firstly, retaining customers acquired during an upswing. Secondly, bridging downswings with revenue generated from existing customers. Why is customer retention so important? The figures speak for themselves: A 5 percent increase in customer loyalty results in a 25 to 95 percent increase in sales and a one percent reduction in the probability of a customer leaving increases company value by 5 percent.

Read a summary of the webinar and watch the video on our blog:

https://www.crossengage.io/master-fluctuations-in-customer-acquisition-2-3-use-cases-for-peak-phases/

Advertisement
Advertisement

More Related Content

More from CrossEngage (14)

Recently uploaded (20)

Advertisement

Master Fluctuations in Customer Acquisition (2/3): Use Cases for Peak Phases

  1. 1. Fluctuations in Customer Acquisition and How to Master Them Use Cases for Peak Phases: Retain Newly Won Customers
  2. 2. Hosts Marius Busen Corporate Development Manager at CrossEngage Maxi Nelkenbrecher Senior Sales Consultant at CrossEngage
  3. 3. Recap: Adapt your marketing strategy to navigate successfully through peaks and downswings.
  4. 4. Use Cases
  5. 5. ● Convert prospects into customers ● Personalized welcome mails ● Incentivize first purchases ● Conversion-to-loyalty campaigns ● First-to-second-order scoring ● Cross-selling & upselling ● Price reduction campaigns ● Friends & family referral ● Improving loyalty through NPS
  6. 6. And now: How to set up one of these cases in CrossEngage
  7. 7. Fluctuations in Customer Acquisition and How to Master Them Thank You!

×