3) Bing Web Master Central > CrawlSummary & Errors<br />A Web crawler is a computer program that browses the World Wide Web in a methodical, automated manner or in an orderly fashion. Other terms for Web crawlers are ants, automatic indexers,bots, or Web spiders, Web robots, or—especially in the FOAF community—Web scutters.<br />This process is called Web crawling or spidering. Many sites, in particular search engines, use spidering as a means of providing up-to-date data. Web crawlers are mainly used to create a copy of all the visited pages for later processing by a search engine that will index the downloaded pages to provide fast searches. <br />
4) Bing Web Master Central > CrawlDetails<br />StatusCodeExamples: <br /><ul><li>403 Forbidden is a HTTP status code returned by a web server when a user agent requests a resource that the server does not allow them to.
404 Not FoundThe requested resource could not be found but may be available again in the future. Subsequent requests by the client are permissible.
302: Found: The HTTP response status code 302 Found is the most common way of performing a redirection.</li></li></ul><li>5) Bing Web Master Central > Sitemaps<br />A site map (or sitemap) is a list of pages of a web site accessible to crawlers or users. It can be either a document in any form used as a planning tool for web design, or a web page that lists the pages on a web site, typically organized in hierarchical fashion<br />
6) Bing Web Master Central- Index andTrafficSummary<br />
7) Bing Web Master Central > Index Explorer<br />
2)Google Web Master Tools > Search Queries<br />Click Through Rate<br />Number of clicks/Number of impressions<br />Number of impressions<br />Google Search Queries<br />Average position in Google search results<br />
3) Google Web Master Tools- Links toyour site<br />