So how do we
Speaks to one target audience
interested in teaching internship.
Focuses on a specific profile.
Content Marketing helps:
Improve your entire
conversion process due to
stronger and focused messaging
People are clear on
what the product is
People are clear on if
they are the right
People are given
information so they
People understand the
value of what you’re
Objective: To set the right expectations throughout the process
that lead to better conversion rates
- What’s the Product?
- How does this help me?
- Why should I care?
- Who is it for?
- What skills are required?
- Where can I go?
- How long can I go?
- What’s the process? $$?
Decision Making [Close]:
- Communication and Follow Up
- Reinforcement of value proposition
- Showcase past experiences
- Help them envision the journey
Why? What? How?
To provide 300 senior university students who are graduating soon
on Global Talent Teaching Internships in India, Colombia, Brazil
this Summer for 3 months.
What is your end goal? Everything you
do from this point is to drive the end
To send students abroad!
G T C M
Goal: 300 EP’s raised. With a 50% conversion
rate — you will need 600 qualified leads.
Target: Senior University students in English,
International Relations, Business looking to
develop their language skills
- Offline promotion: University (Events,
Classroom Talks, Booths, Newsletters)
- Print (3 Flyers for the 3 countries)
- Online Facebook & Website campaign
- Email Marketing for Follow Up & Nurture
Message: Teach abroad this Summer
and impact entire communities through
education. Develop yourself while
developing the potential of others.
Keywords: Impact, Develop, Teach,
Content Creation Workflow Example:
[ ATTRACT ]
[ CONVERT ]
[ CLOSE ]
5 Things Every
Social Media CTA: “3
Will Change Your
University Booth or
Event — Physical
Day 1: Email: Send “Explore Destinations for Teaching Abroad.”
Day 7: Email: Send “Our
Internship Process in 5 steps.”
Day 20: Email: Send “Success Stories of Going Abroad.”
Lead Converted - EP RAISED
Rolling Event: Exciting Information
Session on Internship
Day 40: Inspiring Email focused on
connecting EP to vision
Day 55: Provide Tips for Cultural
Integration and Going Abroad
Assuming 60 day gap between
lead generated and matched
Did you know?
• 91% of consumers check their email daily
• 48% of emails are opened on mobile devices
• Only 11% of emails are optimized for mobile
• 35% of email recipients open email based on
the subject line alone
• Have a compelling subject line that connects
value or curiosity
• Subject line has 50 characters or less
• “Teach Abroad this Summer!”
• “Change Your Life This Summer by Teaching.”
• Visualization of what you’re communicating
Ex: Opportunity Newsletter
•Example of a JD
•Put the mainly requirements
•Focused in specific profiles
•Gather mailing list with the university
•Adapt for your local reality
•Adapt in order to be used for different channels
•Insert deadlines for applications
Segmented and more targeted
perform significantly better than
Your e-mail should generate
curiosity and desire for interest in
the program so they click the CTA
Concise, powerful and “bite-sized”
1.Launch a simple and powerful marketing campaign
both nationally (online) and with your LCs!
2.Base your marketing campaign on your products
3.Make your customers go through awareness,
consideration and decision making by using the right