1. What is the world’s largest body of water? _ac___c O____n2.What is the new name for the formerSouth China Sea? W___ P________e __a3.The longest river in South East Asia isthe _ _ _ _ _ _ river.4. The longest river in the Philippines isRio Grande de _ a _ _ y _ n.
5. The tallest falls in the world, Salto delAngeles, can be found in what country? _e_ez___a6. What is the Philippines’ name for theIsland referred by China as Huang Yanisland? _c_rb_____ _h__l7.The Philippines’ last frontier P_e_t_ P_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ,_ _ _ _ _ _ _
8. The world’s largest natural gas reservior is in _ _ _ amp_ _ _ Island, Palawan.9.The Philippines’ largest island is _ _ _ _ _.10. The Chemical symbol for water is _ _ _.
1. POSEIDON Lord and ruler of the Mediterranean and friendly seas (Euxine or Black Sea) One of Zeus’ two generals and one of the twelve great Olympians God of the Sea
1. POSEIDON Better half of Amphitrite, Oceanus’ grand daughter Shown carrying his trident and commonly called Earth-shaker.
2. Oceanus One of the Titans (The Third type of creatures who came from Gaea and Uranus) God of the River-ocean, a great river encircling the world (according to greek beliefs) Husband of Tethys and Father of the Oceanids
2. Oceanus(The river nymphs)and The gods of allrivers.
3. Pontus His name means Deep Sea A son of Gaea and Father of Nereus. He was born without coupling.
4. Nereus The Old man of the sea. Husband of Doris and Father of the Nereids, the sea nymphs,Tethis (Achilles’ mother) and Amphitrite (Poseidon’s wife) A Shape-shifter
5. Triton The trumpeter of the Sea Son of Poseidon and Amphitrite.
6. Proteus Said to be Poseidon’s son but sometimes his attendant Has power to foretell future and change shape.
7. The NaiadsWater nymphs dwelling on fountains, springs and brooksThey are amphibious.
8. Lucothea,her son Palaemonand Glaucus Once mortals who all became divinities of the sea.