Brief review of all the steps in a concise way
to help you on your journey:
• Get to know yourself.
• Be one with your positive feelings
• Be aware of what is showing up for you.
• Acknowledge these as gifts.
• Express gratitude.
• Replace fear with faith.
• Listen to your intuition.
• Free yourself of expectations and surrender to
your divine guidance.
• Take action using your unleashed
passion while continuing to
DUNKIN DONUT 99
This is where most people
stumble and get stuck.
• they either have no idea what their passion
is or they scream that they have too many.
• .... Too Many Passions?
• .... What if I am on the Wrong Track?
• .... Pulling It All Together
• Write down your responses to the
1.) In what areas are you an expert– or at
least highly skilled – that other people
2.) What have you achieved/accomplished/
• .... Do you envy anyone? Why?
• .... Whose life would you like to have?
• .... Leaving aside whether you agree with
cloning, what if you were presented with a
baby clone of you – what would you
encourage him/her to pursue?
.... Who do you admire? Why?
• .... What would you do to make the world a
better place for you, your friends and
family, and for others?
• .... What do you want your passion to give
.... Ask your three most trusted friends
to answer the following questions:
• o What do you think I am good at?
• o What do you think are my top 5 natural
• o What do you think my passion could be?
• o How am I getting in my own way and
• .... How do you want to be remembered?
Not how you ‘think’ you will be
remembered, but how you would design
the epitaph or emblem of your life –
your ideal life?
• “Dreams are like stars… you
may never touch them, but if you
follow them they will lead you to