Generation C, are we ?
Identifying the « generation C »
• Generation C represents people that were born
between 1984 and 1996.
• C stands for communicate, collaborate, create
• This young community uses social medias to express
and share feedbacks on any kind of product,
experience, though ...
Generation C aspects: i’m agree with (1/2)
• Social medias are THE innovation of the 21st century:
free and user friendly to use that it is accessible to
• In addition of that, mobile devices allows its usage
• Empowering each user experience by creating
thousand of different communities. Human being
tends to gather into social groups that share a same
Generation C aspects: i’m agree with (2/2)
• Social media is an opened door to the world and gives
the chance to everyone to express himself in
discussions involving interlocutors that share the same
• This way of expression leads to a unique trend of
creation : videos and music on Youtube, photos on
• By the way, these supports are a very prolific showcase
to get renown, as many 2.0 stars (singers mainly) have
been revealed thanks to social medias.
Generation C aspects : what I disagree (1/2)
• Social medias tends to be time-consuming for addicts, so it
can lead to a desocialisation by the fact that these people will
only interact with others on internet and much less in person.
• The exposure on social media can be negative if the user
don’t clearly identify the limits of public and private aspects of
their lives. As instance, many facebook users have been fired
since their employer checked their profile and found
inapropriate pictures (like being on holidays when declared on
Generation C aspects : what I disagree (2/2)
• The reputation of an influent personnality (that could
directly affect his company if he is the CEO) can be
ruined in an instant by a simple inapropriate
sentence, often on political or so subjetcs.
Social media links
Realtime booking TripAdvisor link