• One of the core components of emotional intelligence and essential for
• Underutilized & neglected from my perspective
• Leveraging your natural strengths, experiences and values to develop
your authentic leadership style & approach
• Find sidekicks, team members who compliment you & your strengths
• More meaningful, more satisﬁed, more engaged, more effective … and
it’s just EASIER
• Finally … better communication & collaboration with others
Caveats & Disclaimers
• There is only ONE of you
• Not a measure or grade
• Focused on Strengths, not Weaknesses
• These are just best & most helpful discovery tools that have
helped me get started and grow as a leader to be more
• There are hundreds of personality & strengths assessments,
BUT these are the BEST ones I’ve found & used proliﬁcally
• Great place to start, based on Gallup Research
• Talent (natural way of thinking, feeling, or behaving) X
Investment (time spent practicing, developing your skills and
building knowledge base) = Strength (ability to consistently
provide near-perfect performance)
• Out of 34 strengths you get your Top 5 - What I’m naturally
really really good at
• Helpful ideas for leveraging your strengths & others (i.e. ﬁnd
an Activator partner)
VIA Character Strengths
• 24 Character Strengths - Virtues of You
• “… the positive parts of your personality that impact how you think,
feel and behave and are the keys to you being your best self.”
• Character Strengths have colored in how I lead
• Helped me draw out some Core Values as a leader
• Exercises for more meaning but also your approach and style
• New Book Out: The Power of Character Strengths
5 Languages of Appreciation
• Appreciation, recognition and praise are critical for
engaged team members AND for your own motivation
• Based on the 5 Love Languages (where I originally started
at and still use)
• Learn how you give and receive appreciation (love)
I want to help you
apply them to your
New Guided Course w/ Personalized Feedback
How It’ll Work
• Take each assessment one at a time and not in one sitting.
Spread it out a couple of days or even weeks.
• Read your report, reﬂect and take notes.
• Answer the questions I give you & post your answers to
private Member area.
• Let it simmer. Then go to the next one.
How It’ll Work
• For each assessment, I’ll have a short video to introduce
the tool and share personal experiences & examples with
• Once you’ve completed all the assessments, posted your
results, done the assignments … we’ll schedule a 30-
minute call to discuss, provide feedback.
Email me at email@example.com
Ready to go?