Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

Google Trusted Store

1,324 views

Published on

Shipra Tandon, a SEO expert working with Convonix provides insight into Google Trusted Store, highlighting its working, limitations, performance standards, application & monitoring along with a couple of case studies.

Published in: Technology, Business
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

Google Trusted Store

  1. 1. By- Shipra TandonAsst. Project Manager – SEO Convonix
  2. 2. I’m a Merchant & Need To Do the Following
  3. 3. AS A USER I SHOULD OPT-IN FOR PURCHASEPROTECTION WHILESHOPPING ONLINE
  4. 4. I WILL HELP USERSRESOLVE ISSUES IFSTORE DOES NOT HELP
  5. 5. Eligibility
  6. 6. Eligibility
  7. 7. Eligibility
  8. 8. Eligibility
  9. 9. Eligibility
  10. 10. Eligibility
  11. 11. Limitations
  12. 12. Limitations
  13. 13. Limitations Not A Product
  14. 14. Limitations Not A Product
  15. 15. Limitations Not A Product
  16. 16. Prohibited products
  17. 17. Prohibited products
  18. 18. Prohibited products
  19. 19. Prohibited products
  20. 20. Prohibited products
  21. 21. Prohibited products
  22. 22. Prohibited products
  23. 23. Performance standards
  24. 24. Performance standards
  25. 25. Performance standards
  26. 26. Trusted badge
  27. 27. Trusted badge
  28. 28. Go Tohttp://www.google.com/trustedstores/s ell/signup
  29. 29. Go To Choose Country &http://www.google. Create Accountcom/trustedstores/s ell/signup
  30. 30. Provide Basic Go To Choose Country & Businesshttp://www.google. Create Account Information tocom/trustedstores/s Google ell/signup
  31. 31. Provide Basic Go To Choose Country & Businesshttp://www.google. Create Account Information tocom/trustedstores/s Google ell/signup Provide Public Display Information for Users
  32. 32. Provide Basic Go To Choose Country & Businesshttp://www.google. Create Account Information tocom/trustedstores/s Google ell/signup Provide Public Display Submit Data Feed Information for Users
  33. 33. Provide Basic Go To Choose Country & Businesshttp://www.google. Create Account Information tocom/trustedstores/s Google ell/signup Provide Public Add JavaScript Display Submit Data FeedCode to Your Site Information for Users
  34. 34. Monitoring
  35. 35. Monitoring
  36. 36. Monitoring
  37. 37. Monitoring
  38. 38. San Francisco Based Bag Company since 1989
  39. 39. San Francisco Based Bag Company since 19891st Online Customizer
  40. 40. San Francisco Based Bag Company since 19891st Online CustomizerLegendary Durability & Custom Manufacturing
  41. 41. After Google Trusted Store Badge
  42. 42. After Google Trusted Store BadgeConversion Increase: +2.9%
  43. 43. After Google Trusted Store BadgeConversion Increase: +2.9%Average Order Size Increase: +0.2%
  44. 44. After Google Trusted Store BadgeConversion Increase: +2.9%Average Order Size Increase: +0.2%Total Performance Increase: +3.1%
  45. 45. Sells High Quality Fresh Bulk Nuts, Dried Fruit, Cooking & Baking Supplies & Healthy Snacks
  46. 46. Sells High Quality Fresh Bulk Nuts, Dried Fruit, Cooking & Baking Supplies & Healthy SnacksExcellent Customer Service
  47. 47. After Google Trusted Store Badge
  48. 48. After Google Trusted Store BadgeConversion Increase: +0.1%
  49. 49. After Google Trusted Store BadgeConversion Increase: +0.1%Average Order Size Increase: +1.7%
  50. 50. After Google Trusted Store BadgeConversion Increase: +0.1%Average Order Size Increase: +1.7%Total Performance Increase: +1.8%

×