Forming Good Habits
How to ﬁll out your habit worksheet
What we’ll walk you through…
• Writing down your professional goals
• Potential Rewards
• What triggers the habit
• Your plan to put the habit in place
• Downloading the worksheet
• What are your top goals for this year?
• Write out what you plan to accomplish.
• Think about the habits that you will need to form to get to those goals.
• Need help developing goals? Download our other guide!
What’s my routine?
• What is the behavior you want to change?
• What do you want to accomplish, what do you want to start doing, and
what do you want to stop doing?
• How does that all happen? What are your actions that put this behavior
What are some potential rewards?
• When you ﬁnish a behavior, how would you like to be rewarded?
• Is it coﬀee while you ﬁnish a task? Is it a meal afterwards at your
• List these potential rewards and see how you feel after you complete
the task. You’ll be able to observe the best reward to keep the habit
What triggers this habit?
• Is there a speciﬁc action you take before you complete the habit you
want to complete?
• Whether it’s a time on your calendar, when you log onto a site, or
something else, what are some triggers that will kickstart this good
What’s my plan to put this habit in place?
• Now that you’ve ﬁgured out the habit loop, how are you going to put
this into place?
• Take a look at your triggers and see how you can start from there.
• Align these habits with your goals to make sure you’re achieving what
you want to accomplish.
Download the worksheet here!
Ready to get your good habits going?