7. Legacy link acquisition can also cause a concern. Further analysis of the link
profile is usually needed for new clients on Ahrefs and Majestic.
8. I would recommend companies schedule weekly crawls of your
website using Sitebulb or Screaming Frog.
If you want to learn more about technical SEO we wrote a 6,000
word guide on the topic -
A strategy Real Insurance has used is by building gym equipment in local
council areas. This gym equipment was linked to a micro site which
acquired government links. This campaign secured several .GOV links for
Use a tool like Tenon.io and say this link on your page is
not accessible but our link is. You need the right Hook.
Government websites won’t act unless they have to.
Quote from friend in USA with well known agency – “We’ve seen a few link
penalties involving scholarship links.”
To wrap things up….remember good SEO can take
months or years to achieve growth. But it can pay off
in a HUGE way.
Key points from tonight –
- Get Technical SEO right from the start and monitor it on an ongoing
- Get the right Landing pages + Content Assets in order for SEO growth.
- Ensure you know the right time to send emails.
- Look for link acquisition wins.
- Look for Growth wins, but ensure you focus on overall strategy.