Rasa Noreikienė, Vice Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania (Lithuania) @ TOCICO International Public Sector Effectiveness Conference 2013 Vilnius
- 13% of Lithuanian GDP is spent for public procurement. How to increase effectiveness of those expenses?
- How can we benefit from moving to electronic only public procurement?
- Why is it worth to buy in centralised way?
- How did Lithuania succeed to reach 90% of public procurement tenders are electronic?
- Why do we support EU initiative to move to absolutely electronic procurement process: from the tender announcement to the payment?
More information - http://pse.lt