5. Consumers now shop at multiple specialty
stores, online & via mobile devices. This
fragmentation and on-demand mentality
affects every aspect of the supply chain.
6. Smart Farming and the Internet of Things are
thought to address the projected
increase in consumer demand.
And, manage the looming challenges related to
water, land and cost management...
Topic Modeling is the systematic
process for content marketers to stay
abreast of trends, challenges and pain
points of your customers—within your
industry—so that you create
RELEVANT CONTENT that adds value.
11. Topic Modeling takes an ‘outside in’
approach and goes beyond your four walls.
When you understand what topics are
getting traction in the media, on social
channels, from competitors & at key events
aimed at your audience…
12. You’ll be able to deliver valuable content
that provides direction for your audience in
this time of innovation and
• Topic Modeling Tips to Keep Your Content Relevant
• Persona-Based Marketing: Measure Twice and Cut Once
• The Three C’s of Digital Transformation
• On Being Authentic
• The Conundrum of the Tech Marketer
• Where Does Your Content Journey Lead?
• Is Your Customer at the Heart of Your Organization’s Culture? (presentation)
• Cisco Journey Case Study (presentation)
• Alchemy of Content (eBook)
• Content Supply Chain (eBook)
14. ComBlu provides content marketing
strategy, change management guidance,
and governance to brands such as Cisco,
Capital One, VMware, TransUnion, BMO
Harris Bank and others.