M. Kachniewska: Gamification in tourism: pitfalls and benefits
GAMIFICATION IN TOURISM
PROF. MAGDALENA KACHNIEWSKA
WHAT IS GAMIFICATION?
the process of applying
game elements to non-
ZichermannG., Cunningham Ch.,
Gamificationby Design, O’Reilly, 2011.
SOCIAL MEDIA (SM)
a group of Internet-based applications that
build on the ideological and technological
foundations of Web 2.0, and that allow the
creation and exchange of user-generated
*Kaplan A. M.; Haenlein M. (2010): Users of the world, unite! The challenges and
opportunities of Social Media. Business Horizons 53(1): 59 – 68.
SM MARKETING PARADIGM
4Ps 4Cs 4Es
Product Customer value Experience
Price Customer cost Exclusivity
Placement Convenience ENGAGEMENT
Promotion Communication Emotion
SOCIALNOMICS - THE POWER OF SM
• social networking is reason No 1 to go on-line
• 25% of search results for the World’s Top 20 largest
brands are links to user-generated content
• 78% of consumers trust peer recommendations – only
14% trust advertisments!
• we no longer search for the news, the news finds us… -
the same is going to happen with goods and services
• more than 1,4 mln pieces of content (web links, news
stories, blog posts, notes, photos) are shared on
WHERE GAMIFICATION IS USED?
• human resources management
• personal development
BEHAVIORISM AND COGNITIVE SCIENCE
• voluntary activity
• consciously separated from "ordinary" world
• completely and intensly engaging
• not associated with material benefits
• takes place in its own space in accordance with
• the choice between simple and more difficult options
• freedom: way of doing things
• uniqueness (narrative, the story, the rules)
GAME DYNAMICS AND MECHANISM
• game elements that motivate a player to take up new
• guarantees satisfaction, is attractive for players
Game mechanisms form game dynamics
• points+ feedback
• status / level
• competition/ rankings
• achievements/ challenges, special missions
PLAY MAZOVIA! APPLICATION
How to collect points?
• riding the bike / climbing the mountain etc.
• visiting places and logging in tourism attractions
• taking photos / films and sharing them in the app
• asking your friends to join the app
• solving the problems and answering questions
• sharing opinions on places/products/services
• being active!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION!
and see you on Facebook ;-)