Be the first to like this
If they won't read and write, you can't get students to read and write better. Collaboration engages students and promotes better writing and reading. Participants will learn about, participate in, and view samples of collaborate writing and reading projects that
• engage reluctant writers and readers,
• elevate proficient writers and readers
• promote classroom community and respect,
• meet CCSS in reading, writing, speaking, and listening
• integrate higher-order thinking
Participants will receive a copy of No More "Us" and "Them," a book of a year of collaborative, project-based literacy activities adaptable to diverse grades and content areas.