Big Benefits in Social Media
• Business Development
• Thought Leadership
Social Media: One part of the story
• Is your business “Joined Up” in it’s approach?
– Clear niche and core business
– Know your audience
– Know what you want to achieve
Communicate effectively and clearly
– Keyword rich
– Using a range of marketing that works for you
Where shall I start?
• Some key questions to ask yourself:
– Who is my tribe/ audience?
– How do I like to work?
– What is my GOAL (see next slide)
– What do I have already?
– What is realistic (Time/ Energy / Resources)
Before I get started....
Is the key to success....
What does that mean to you?
What’s good etiquette...
The Golden Rule (s)
• Treat others as you would like others
to treat you
• Don’t assume what works for you,
will work for others!
How to get started....
• What do I need?
– Equipment: PC, Broadband (preferably)
– Social Media Accounts – easy to set up. Strong passwords
– Clarity about how much time you are willing to spend
– Goals / Objectives
– Valuable Content – Content is KING!
– You can start by:
– Listening in
– Seeing what your competitors are using
– Asking others how they are using the sites & benefits
– Start small – one at a time.
Book me for training...
Ready for more?
I offer both individual and group training on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Training can be run either face to face or over telephone/ skype with the
addition of webinar access to my screen to help you really consolidate
visually your learning. All training is offered with in-depth technical
notes and checklists.
Prices start from £70 for 1 hour of one to one support or I run Group
Twitter: Now ICF Accredited for 5 CCE’s
About Claire Chapman
• Claire Chapman is the UK Social Media Coach.
• Claire’s passion is to help people “Join Up” their thinking to create
powerful, passionate, connected brand achievements in the work
• Claire works with a range of tribes including Career Professionals
who want to stay ahead of the online game, Business Owners and
• Ready to connect the dots with your personal brand? Contact Claire
• Web: http://www.uksocialmediacoach.co.uk
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/coachclaire
• LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/clairemchapman
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tel: 07815 091 039