CNO University offers a complete & integrated educational service portfolio
related to the concept of CNO – Chief Networking Officer , which we coined
worldwide on Wikipedia
• In-Company Training:
• CNO Coaching
• Interim CNO
Our program challenges our clients to face some relevant points:
1. Do you know CNO – Chief Networking Officer´s methodology
2. Do you act as CNO & have a BNM (Business Networks Management) team?
3. Do you really know who you are and where you want to get versus time?
4. Is your network well mapped out & segmented?
5. Do you know what is your ideal network?
6. Do you have a strategy to reach this ideal network?
7. Are you familiar with stakeholders management digital tools?
8. Have you defined a communicação with each stakeholder group?
9. Do you have well-established win-win relationships?
10. Do you have a clear action plan for both real & digital worlds?
If you answered “no” to the majority of these questions, talk to us now
• Multi-entrepreneur. Founder & CNO of CNO University
• Also CNO of BCockpit, TEN Clube & CNO Cartoon
• Defined CNO – Chief Networking Officer´s responsibilities on Wikipedia
• Working experience at 3C Communications (Tele2 Europe) as Marketing & Sales
Director Europe. Worked for Ceval Alimentos (Cargill Group) & Kanematsu do
• Possess MBA/MBI from RSM Erasmus University, and Lato-Sensu about
International Business from UFRJ/ECEX.
• Academic background and professional experience in Foreign Trade and
• Certified Coach
• International exposure in 25 countries
• Languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish & Japanese (intermediate)