5 Determining Factors for Having a Success Mindset
5 Determining Factors for
Having a Success Mindset
Cheryl J. Moses
• It's the truth. Having a success mindset comes with a price. It
takes time, effort, and discipline to say the least. Wanting to
succeed in life and in business has about 90% dependency on
• With that being said, it's way more involved than just speaking
about it and wishing for it to happen.
• Unfortunately, many people do not understand just how powerful
the mind works and why it is the determining factor in achieving
• Let's look at the Network Marketing industry for example. This industry has
the highest failure rate of all, simply because the successful mindset concept
is undermined. Many people come into the business expecting to soar, but
they don't want to put in the self-work that's needed to help them along the
Here are a few success traits that are easily attainable and needed if you
want to roll with the Big Boys.
Above all, be determined.
• This makes me think about the movie, "The Pursuit of Happiness" with Will
Smith. It is such a powerful movie that showed the determination of a man
that had gone through failure in business, marriage, and in life. Overall,
nothing stopped him from reaching his goals and making a better life for
himself and his family. He went through so much adversity, from being
homeless, broke, and going through a downward spiral in life. However, he
stayed the course and came out on top. That's what determination is all
about. Successful people don't quit when things aren't going their way or
things aren't working fast enough. But success does have a process of
elimination. Those who are determined will be in a class of their own.
Stay on Track, Through Adversity
• Whether in business or in life, you're going to face obstacles. We
all do. It's the way you deal with them that matters. Everyone
deals with adversity differently, there's no question. If you feel as
though you need help in this area, do some meditating to relax
your mind and declutter. The more clear you are in your head, the
better you can operate and handle whatever comes your way.
Expand on What You Know and What You
• You don't have to be the smartest person in the world, but you
will need to increase your knowledge to be a success story.
Everyone isn't naturally born with common sense, but it's
important to be knowledgeable in areas where you fall short. In
your business, you solve problems and educate, so knowing how
and what to do is essential.
Invest in Yourself
• When you are striving for success, you don't look at a price tag.
You don't look at something that's going to educate you like it's
too expensive. You simply look at it as an investment. Successful
entrepreneurs spend thousands of dollars investing in their
knowledge and are not afraid to do so. The best way to get to
where you want to go is to gain the knowledge from someone
who is already there. If that means investing in their resources,
coaching, and training, then that's what is recommended.
Overcome Any Fears
• First, you want to get clarity on what it is you are fearful of. Some people are
afraid to succeed. Others are afraid of failure.
• What are you afraid of ?
• After you determine that, you're going to have to reset and reprogram your
mind to get rid of it. Saying affirmations daily is a good start. Once your
mind starts to resonate with what you are telling it, you will internalize this
type of thinking and believe what you are speaking. Speak life into your faith
to overcome your fears.
• Be consistent in doing your self-work. It's a process but it's worth doing.
Your success comes with a price, but only you can do the work to afford it.
Scholarships available for my I Prevail NOW! authentic breakthrough coaching program
Connect With Me
If you have any questions, write me! firstname.lastname@example.org