It's the classic millennial job-seeker's Catch-22: How do you get a job when you keep getting told you don't have enough experience?
If you're between the ages of 18-35, these job interview tips will help you overcome that struggle.
1. Be aware of the millennial stereotype, and take special care not to reinforce it. Unfair or not, millennials have a reputation for having exaggerated self-worth, an aversion to hard work, and parents who give them too much and expected too little. Don't fall into that trap.
2. Don't being the interview by asking how quickly you'll make manager. Yes, this really happens.
3. Clean up your social media profile. Seriously. (See video above.)
4. Don't skip student loan payments. Ever.
5. Ditch the fancy business jargon. Cut words like "facilitate," "team player" and "transition" from your vocabulary.
More tips here: http://cnnmon.ie/1BQgCti