With the rise of “content marketing”, and an estimated average spend of $18 billion annual by marketers paying to reach people through search, everybody is in the pool–and companies need an edge to retain web traffic and mindshare with consumers.
To remain competitive, brands need to forecast consumer cycles, generate content and achieve good search/news engine placement. In this presentation, Leslie and Tom will address:
• What IBM had done right to be accepted into the Google News program
• Why hiring expert writers is crucial to success – and how to find them
• The importance of SEO and social promotion for content performance
• How to provide real value to your consumers with the content you create
• How to do everything right to get picked up by Google News