Focus Turn on profit
Lowry Group Inc’s solutions are committed to switching-on and energizing your
sales and marketing activity. Our focus is on generating sustainable sales and profit
growth for your business.
Our approach is different. We deliver end-to-end creative sales and marketing
solutions, working in-company, as part of your team to maximize your profit
potential by welding together a virtuous growth cycle.
End-to-End Creative Sales and Marketing Solutions
Research Know your market
Lowry Group Inc delivers powerful insights
•Opinions Our customer led focus is the cornerstone
on which successful business planning
•Needs and wants and strategy development is built.
•Opportunities •What is happening in your
•What do your customers think?
•What are your competitors doing?
• Direct Response Marketing
Identify decision makers and win
Planning Let us nurture your growth
Lowry Group Inc’s experienced team add value and quality to your Business
Development Planning process, navigating the best practical route to
achieve your growth objectives. •How does the current plan and system
need to change?
We deliver dynamic and creative thinking that flexes between business and
strategic planning and smart, streetwise tactics.
•Which prioritized market segments
The result ... powerful sales and marketing strategies, which out think and present the best return?
out maneuver the competition to exploit opportunities, increase sales and
profitably grow your business.
•How can we better position
ourselves against the competition?
•What strategies will deliver
•What communication tools do our
customers need and want?
•How do we get in front of the right
System Building lasting relationships
Lowry Group Inc works with you “hands-on” to
optimize your sales pipeline, close gaps and
dramatically increase conversion rates while
building lasting, profitable customer relationships. Long Term Nurturing
Order to Cash
Lead Generation Our team is energized to work smarter to
manage the Sales Pipeline and to hunt for
Target Segments more business from profitable segments.
People buy people •Gaining Appointments
•Face to Face
•Key Account Management
•Managing Client Sales Meetings
Turn on and unleash •Identify Customer Needs
the profit potential •Questions & Active Listening
•Selling Matching Benefits
•Pre-Closing & Closing
•Handling Customer Objections
Sales & Marketing
Continue the key concepts of Sales & Marketing by examining the following.
• The Learning Cycle
• The Marketing Cycle
Product / Service Positioning
Promotion – on and off line
Physical Presence Perception
• Use of Contact Management Systems & Databases
Professional Selling & Negotiation
Focuses on the need for companies to manage this area more effectively. Outlines a proven
professional sales structure and the key personal attributes required to be successful in sales.
• Time allocation to Sales
• Personal Attributes - Attitude, Motivation, Enthusiasm
• Information Gathering
• Needs Profiling
• Gaining Commitment
• Overcoming Objections
• Evaluation System
• Development & Application of Sales Tools
Key Account Management & Development
Focuses on creating an outline for Key Account Development Plans for major current and
• Market Place Analysis i.e. Identified Prospects ; Working Prospects ; Buying Customers
•Analysis of the current situation regarding the account(s)
• Examination of the Behavioral Roles within the account (s) i.e. Relationships
• Evaluation of the Decision Making Process within the Account
• Establishment of Key Success Factors with Time-Frames
• Production of an Account Development Action Plan
Cost Effective Promotion
Outlines how to create an effective promotional strategy and action plan.
• Provide a template for a promotional plan.
• Guidance on proven cost-effective promotional tools.
• Provide outline costs on the key components.
• Benefits of having a good corporate image.
• Developing promotional message and materials.
• Selection of the most appropriate on and off line promotion.
• Positioning of Advertisements.
• A structure for direct mail correspondence.
• Examine PR opportunities.
Allow companies to gauge their "readiness" to exhibit at a major exhibition.
• Selecting Appropriate Exhibitions
• Sources of Potential Business
• Setting of commercial objectives for the Exhibition Stand
• Design / Positioning
• Planned Direct Marketing Activities prior to the exhibition.
• Sales Activities
• Differentiating Visitors to the stand
• Sales Pitch
• Method of recording and actioning enquiries
• Outline Action Plan
• Exhibition Follow-Up
• Post Exhibition Analysis
Smarter Customer Care
Customer Care is a strategic imperative. It allows you to build real lifetime value and eliminate
• The Big Picture Importance of Customer Care
• Profitable Lifetime Value
• Customer Needs & Expectations
• What do Customers Really Buy?
• Internal & External Customer – Do’s and Don’ts
• Handling Challenging Customers
• Related Aspects
• Communication – Face to Face, Telephone and Email
• Go MAD – Make A Difference
• Customer Care Strategy & Action Plan
Sales Presentation Skills
Covers the key elements of effective sales presentations:
• Organization and Preparation - Key Objectives
• Delivery - Format , Control and Pace
• Presentation - Key Sales Differentiators
• Audience - Expectations
• Impact of Materials
Sales Management System
Covers the creation and management of a proven and effective Sales Management System.
• Sales Forecasts and Targets
• Target Accounts
• Business Generating Activities
• Sales Tracking - Sales Pipeline
• Rolling Sales Forecasts
• Sales Administration System i.e. Record Systems ; Reporting Systems
• Distribution Analysis
• Sales Reviews - internally, Agents / Distributors, and Key Customers
• Competitor Information System
• Account Development / Retention Plans
Establishes a professional sales structure for conducting both outgoing and incoming calls.
• Internal and External Game – learned skills and personal qualities.
• Creating Positive Impressions and Building Good Customer Relations.
• Sales Planning - Time Allocation, Logging System, Priority Lists.
• Preparation - Objectives, Information Sheets, Previous Quotes, Current Quote, Purchase
History, Lead Time and Time of Call.
• Introductions - Greeting, Opening Statement and Control.
• Needs Profile - Probing, Use of Open Questions to Establish / Confirm Customer
• Presentation - Use of Features/ Benefits and Unique Selling Points
• Close - Examine the application of a variety of different closes to elicit orders or opportunities
• Objection Handling - Tackle objections in a positive and logical manner.
• Analysis of Next Course of Action - Suggest course of Action.
• Contact Management System – recording market and customer intelligence.
• Evaluation - To encourage self-assessment and improvement after every sales call.
• Follow-Up Call - Ensure appropriate follow up activity is logged in the contact management
Business Process Outsourcing – Order to Cash Management
•Accounts Receivable Reporting
•Forms Administration Services
•Customized Administrative Services
•Vendor Managed Inventory and Logistics Control
**These services are provided as a full scope or staff augmentation solution.
Lowry Group Incorporated