What do you want?
What do you really want?
More things to have or give? – a bigger
house, a better car, a place abroad, a charitable legacy?
More places to visit? – weekends away, long-haul
holidays, distant friends to see?
More things to do? - flying lessons, spa
weekends, sporting events, time to enjoy hobbies?
What are your dreams and on your
How are you going to get there?
• A goal not written down is just a wish
• Would it be a good idea to see how others
have achieved their goals and copy them to
• Like to know how to get your business to
deliver what you want?
• Can learning from others save?
> Time > Money > Effort
The steps to success
• Your dreams – clearly defined?
• Your goals – written, specific, dated?
• Your plans – documented, detailed,
• Your actions – consistent, capable,
• Let’s take each area and put a
value to it
• For example, if your dreams were
loosely known and half formed, a
value of 5 out of 10 would be a fair
• Let’s apply this score to each point
on the success steps formula:
– Dreams X Goals X Plans X
– 5 x 5 x 5 x
5 = 625
Is this a high
• Now let’s see what happens if each step is
fully known, written down, actions clearly
defined, skills trained and communicated to
• What does giving each step a score of 10
– Dreams X Goals X Plans X Actions
– 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 =
Bit of a difference?
Interested in finding out how to increase
your chances of success by 1500%?
A choice of:
• The hard way – on your
• The easy way – with
help from others
• Working with business owners to
achieve their specific business
objectives, thereby fulfilling their
business and personal goals
• Using proven systems and strategies
from other successful entrepreneurs
• Keeping it simple, making progress in
• Working across all areas of the business
ensuring operations deliver the growth in
Asks questions Tells what to do
Transfers knowledge Keeps own expertise
Client involved and
Consultant does with
work with the client
bespoke to each owner
When consultant leaves
so do results
Planning cycles Deliverable milestones
Generalist across the
Specialist in industry
Quoting E. James
• “Never wish your life
were easier ... Wish that
YOU were better.”
• “Work harder on yourself
than you do on your