Annotated bibliography help - Year 2 Education Studies
• To demonstrate an understanding of the range
of information sources to be included in an
• To demonstrate an understanding of how to
access these information sources
• To demonstrate evaluation skills in relation to
an annotated bibliography
Key questions (part 1)
• What do you want to find?
• Where will you find it?
• How will you find it?
• Identify three different types of information
you have used in previous assignments
• Evaluate their attributes using the checklist
• Which information sources do you think will
be useful for the annotated bibliography?
Key questions (part 2)
• Who has written the information you have
• Are they writing from a particular
• Who is the intended audience for the work?
• Is it a critique/commentary of another’s
• Look at the information source you have been
given on Assessment for Learning
• Using the checklist, evaluate it
• Now compare the items as a group