• The light may dazzle the models creating a risk of damage to
• There is also the possibility that short term dazzling could
cause a person to lose balance and trip.
• In order to prevent this from happening I must ensure that
the area is stable so it is not as easy to trip; lights should not
be directly pointed towards their face at an angle that could
• Another way to prevent this would be to use natural or low
• The light may become hot to the touch and burn someone.
• To prevent this everyone should be careful not to touch the
bulb until it is cool again.
• The photo shoot may take place outside by a
river, this poses a potential threat to safety of all
people involved as they could fall on uneven
terrain and hurt themselves. They could also fall
in the river.
• All people involved should be careful of where
they are stepping. All people involved should be
able to swim in case they do fall in.
• Any wires pose a potential trip hazard.
• All wires should be out of the way and/or those
in the way should be taped to the floor/secured
to the floor.