Be the first to like this
Cisco IT added OpenShift by Red Hat to its technology mix to rapidly expose development staff to a rich set of web-scale application frameworks and runtimes. Deploying Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) architectures, like OpenShift, bring with it:
- A Focus on the Developer Experience
- Container Technology
- Network Security and User Isolation
- Acceleration of DevOps Models without Negatively Impacting Business
In this session, Cisco and Red Hat will take you through:
- The problems Cisco set out to solve with PaaS. - How OpenShift aligned with their needs.
- Key lessons learned during the process.
Business & IT Strategy Alignment: This track targets the juncture of business and IT considerations necessary to create competitive advantage. Example topics include: new architecture deployments, competitive differentiators, long-term and hidden costs, and security.
Attendees will learn how to align architecture and technology decisions with their specific business needs and how and when IT departments can provide competitive advantage.