Google Scholar is a search engine that searches
for and retrieves results from scholarly literature.
Google Scholar Regular Google
Searches for scholarly
- Journals articles
- White papers
- Legal/court documents
Searches all internet publications:
- Wikipedia, books and more
1. Go to http://scholar.google.com
2. In the upper right hand corner, select Settings.
3. On the left side, under Search results, select Library Links.
4. In the search box provided, type in Jefferson Community
College. Then hit enter on the keyboard or select the search
5. From the list provided choose:
Jefferson Community College – Find it! @JCC
Jefferson Community College SUNY – Gale Full Text
6. If an article has a link next to it that says Find it! @JCC, then that article
will be available through our library databases.
If you select that link you will be connected directly to the full text of the article in our
However, keep in mind that if you are accessing from off campus, you will be asked to log in with your
JCC username and password.