Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

What does the Bible say about Masturbation?

22,441 views

Published on

Prason shared this presentation with a group of youngsters as a case study while dealing with the topic on masturbation

Published in: Spiritual
  • How will you feel when your Ex girlfriend is in bed with another man? Don't let this happen. Get her back with... ◆◆◆ http://t.cn/R50e2MX
       Reply 
    Are you sure you want to  Yes  No
    Your message goes here
  • Hello everyone am here to share the story of my life about {Masturbation and Penis problem} I have been suffering over masturbation problem for the past 3 years now, i feel pain in my right testicle, i dont have erection and i dont even think on sex. i also feel like i have no energy. also my right testicle is smaller than the left. I was depressed and hopeless and i think i will never have a girlfriend and sex, it was all my fault! i have used so many remedies which doctors prescribe for me, but none could offer me the help i searched for, not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how Dr Ken, helped people in curing masturbation, quickly I copied his Email ID (drkensolutiontemple@gmail.com) Dr Ken, herbal medicine is a good remedy for masturbation, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health he gave me some comforting words with his herbal medicine for curing masturbation within 3weeks of it, i feel my normal body again Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr Ken, Herbal medicine, I'm very Thankful to Dr Ken, for curing my masturbation..., if you are having a similar problem, kindly contact him today and get your problem solved. Dr Ken, Email address, (drkensolutiontemple@gmail.com) visit his website http://drkensolutiontempl.wixsite.com/solutiontemple call +2349052116690
       Reply 
    Are you sure you want to  Yes  No
    Your message goes here
  • VERY GOOD, THANKS.
       Reply 
    Are you sure you want to  Yes  No
    Your message goes here
  • thanks @masrawy100 for your comment

    and appreciate @miryana p's comments too. God bless
       Reply 
    Are you sure you want to  Yes  No
    Your message goes here
  • The first quote '99% of the people in the world admit that they have masturbated at least once in their life time. The rest 1% are liars.' is modified from the original quote to make it my own :)
       Reply 
    Are you sure you want to  Yes  No
    Your message goes here

What does the Bible say about Masturbation?

  1. 1. Masturbation A Adult content Inside. What does the Bible say about
  2. 2. Masturbation <ul><li>99% of the people in the world admit that they have masturbated at least once in their life time. The rest 1% are liars. </li></ul><ul><li>- Chronicwriter </li></ul>
  3. 3. What is Masturbation? <ul><li>The word “Masturbation” is derived from the Latin words,  manus  (hand) and turbare  (“shaken”). </li></ul><ul><li>Masturbation means “give yourself or somebody else - sexual pleasure by stroking the genitals, usually to orgasm.”  </li></ul><ul><li>Masturbation can be performed manually, by other types of bodily contact, by use of objects or tools, or by some combination of these methods. </li></ul>
  4. 4. Some facts <ul><li>The average Male begins to masturbate as early as 13 years old. </li></ul><ul><li>The average Female begins to masturbate as early as 11 years old </li></ul>
  5. 5. More Facts <ul><li>Nicholas from Scandinavia holds the world record for maximum number of ejaculations in a single day by a male – 36 times </li></ul><ul><li>Fiona Maxwell from Canada holds the record for the max number of ejaculations in a single day by a female - 87 times </li></ul>
  6. 6. Masturbation Is it a Sin according to the Bible? Disclaimer: The views presented in this presentation are entirely the Views of the author. The Biblical Insights from the author’s perspective are presented here .
  7. 7. A conversation with Jesus <ul><li>The Following is a Fictional conversation, that would give us a clear picture on the Biblical View on Masturbation </li></ul><ul><li>In Texas, US of A – Ryan , a young 16 year old Christian boy was caught in the act of masturbation </li></ul><ul><li>He debates with Jesus. Lucifer becomes his defendant. Jesus Christ is listening to his arguments </li></ul><ul><li>Over to the conversation… </li></ul>
  8. 8. My name is Ryan. I am 16 years old. I Masturbate everyday. I don’t think it is a sin. I am Lucifer; the most beautiful of all angels. Masturbation is not a sin. Every body does that. I am Jesus Christ. I am the Only way to Truth and Life. My Yoke is easy and my burden is Light
  9. 9. (1) When I masturbate, it relieves the sexual temptation. (2) Yes Ryan. Moreover, when you masturbate you are not committing fornication (3) Masturbation never relieves sexual temptation. It only forces you to have more sexual desire. What do you think about when you masturbate?
  10. 10. (1) When I masturbate, I fantasize about my friends, cousins, Hollywood celebrities. I watch porn movies too (2) That is very normal. How else would you know about sex? (3) Ryan! Have you read this Bible Verse? “ You have heard that it was said, 'Do not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart&quot; (Matthew 5:28) “ ?
  11. 11. (1) Yes. I have read that verse. But I am sure that it is impossible to resist temptation. Can one live without masturbation? (2) Rightly said, Ryan!. No one can live without masturbation. It is the next best thing to sex (3) Have you ever prayed for strength to overcome this habit? For my scripture says “No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it&quot; (1 Corinthians 10:13)
  12. 12. (2) Yes Lucifer! I always follow what my heart tells me. Jesus is actually tempting me and is asking me not to be tempted. This is like pinching the baby and then rocking the cradle (1) Don’t believe him, Ryan. He makes rules which cannot be followed. Just do what your heart says. (3) Ryan!, Have you read the letter written by my earthly brother, James? If so you would have read this verse, &quot;When tempted, no one should say &quot;God is tempting me.&quot; For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; but each one is tempted when by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed&quot; (James 1:13-14)
  13. 13. (1) But God, I have tried my level best to stay away from temptation. But I have always failed. Is masturbation a crime? (2) Ryan! Be a man! Why are you crying like a loser? You have not done anything wrong. You haven’t killed anyone. So don’t worry (3) Ryan! Every day, when you pray, You say “Lord Jesus, come into my heart today. Be with me, Guide me. Do you really mean that?” If you had really meant that, you should also remember, I am sitting right next to you while you are masturbating . Would you masturbate in front of your mom or dad? Think about it Ryan! Are your prayers, just empty words?
  14. 14. (2) I don’t think he is brainwashing me. In fact, I pray like that every day. But I can’t control the temptation to masturbate. What should I do? (1) Ryan! He is just saying that to make you feel guilty. Don’t trust him. He is just brainwashing you <ul><li>(3) </li></ul><ul><li>Masturbation is a sin. </li></ul><ul><li>Confess your sins ask the Holy spirit to come and strengthen you </li></ul><ul><li>Flee away from temptation. Stay away from porn stuff. Try not to stay alone for a long time. </li></ul><ul><li>Eventually you  will  win —not because of  your  best efforts, but because of God's mercy </li></ul><ul><li>  (Titus 3:5) </li></ul>
  15. 15. (3) Yes Jesus! I am gonna hold on to you Father. Lucifer! I command in the name of Jesus to flee away from me. (1) Ha-ha! Ryan!!! Jesus is a loser. He is prescribing you a few steps to follow. This ain’t rocket science baby. Live for today, Tomorrow never comes. (2) Ryan! I have given you power to drive away Satan in my name. If you allow him to have a foothold in your life, he will rule start living your life. You will never be able to lead your life
  16. 16. (1) Lord sanctify me Lord! I can see scars all our me. Please save me from this bondage of Masturbation. (2) You are set free my son. Now the next time, you are tempted, do not fall for it. If you read my scriptures it says &quot;In (this) freedom, Christ has made us free—completely liberated us; stand fast then, and do not be hampered and held ensnared and submit again to a yoke of slavery—which you have once put off &quot;  (Galatians 5:1 Amp).
  17. 17. (1) Lord sanctify me Lord! I can see scars all our my thoughts. Please save me from this bondage of Masturbation. (2) You are set free my son. Now the next time, you are tempted, do not fall for it. If you read my scriptures it says &quot;In (this) freedom, Christ has made us free—completely liberated us; stand fast then, and do not be hampered and held ensnared and submit again to a yoke of slavery—which you have once put off &quot;  (Galatians 5:1 Amp).
  18. 18. <ul><li>Let us Reason </li></ul><ul><li>If you want to share anything regarding this presentation, please write to me at [email_address] </li></ul>Masturbation The author (Prason) had a good education and was brought up in Christian faith. But he went with the ways of the world in his late teens and fell for all the vices . Still God chose him; broke him and molded him and has made him a steward for him. 

×