Gaining an insight into the student experience (evaluating a unit) using LSP with Chrissi Nerantzi
Whole class workshop:
Evaluating a unit/module and moving forward
using the LEGO® Serious Play® (LSP) Method
with Chrissi Nerantzi, certified LSP facilitator
By the end of this workshop, participants will
• shared their learning experience of the unit
• identified important factors that influenced
their learning on this unit
• discussed factors that will enhance learning
on this unit
an alternative way to gain an insight into how students
experienced a specific unit/module and the impact it had
on their learning
• Recording only for evaluation and research
• Only shared among the educators and
• Use of quotes only fully anonymised in
• Video/photographs not used unless
permission is given to be used for a specific
We trust our hands!
We trust the process!
We all build!
We all participate!
Task 1: Build a model that captures your
learning experience of this unit.
Task 2: Identify one thing you found most useful
for your learning. Use a green brick.
Task 3: Identify one thing that you found most
challenging for your learning. Use a red brick.
Task 4: Share with others.
Task 1: Build a model that represents how your ideal
learning experience on this unit would look like.
Task 2: Which factor is the most important one for your
learning? (green brick) Share with others.
Task 3: Create a shared model that captures your ideal
learning experience as a group. Share with the other
• 60 seconds reflections
• Next steps
– Data analysis
– Identifying opportunities for unit enhancement
– Communicating steps for unit enhancement
– Evaluation of this LSP workshop