Resume is the written document, which comprises of the details such as your educational
qualification and skills. It represents you as the suitable candidate applying for the position. The
resume writing depends on the unique requirements of the position applied for and the
employer’s specific needs.
It is really a very challenging job to draft a well structured resume that can seek the attention of
the prospective employer. The resume contains sections such as personal information, skills,
educational qualifications, a brief summary of the previous job experiences (if any), and the tasks
Sections such as references and expected salary are optional. Best ways to write a resume and
resume writing tips are enlisted below:
• The first step before writing a resume is to go through the job ad carefully. Then, research
about the job from various sources such as newspapers and the Internet
• For selecting the information that is to be included in your resume, you have to think
about it from the view point of your prospective employer. Based on this insight, you can
include the information in your resume
• Write your objective clearly and it should be a career specific one. The objective written
should be clear and concise
• The content of the resume should be written in such a way that it should clearly market
your skills and fetch you a dream job
• There are many resume writing sites that provide you tip for writing a resume and sample
resumes. You can also refer to resume samples and resume templates for reference
• Proofread the contents of the article and avoid giving wrong or exaggerated information
• Update your resume and preferably use the word processor Microsoft word to draft the
• In the section about your previous work experience, include information such as name of
the company, responsibilities undertaken, period of working, and explain briefly your
• Ideally the length of the resume should not be more than two pages
• It should include information about the any awards and recognition that you have
• The section about your educational qualification is the indispensable part of the resume.
It should include information about the highest level of education you have received.
Include the details of the educational institutes and year of passing of the degree
• Format bulleted points of the all the information provided in the different sections of the
resume such as educational qualification, work experience, and personal information
• There are different formats for writing a resume such as the functional resume and the
chronological resume format. The most preferable one is about the chronological format.
Functional format is useful for the individuals who wish to change their profession/ fields
• Avoid using personal pronouns such as ‘I’ and ‘Me’
• Remember to include the copies of the letters of recommendations, certificates
Apart from the above mentioned ways of writing the resume, also take into consideration aspects
such as the using high quality paper for the resume, using normal margins, and ensure that the
content in the resume is clearly visible and unique.
I am good resume writer. I am professional in resume writing. I have written various types of administrative
assistant resume. In that I focus on almost all fields such as accounting, arts, clerks, and many more. The site
http://www.bestresumewriting.com provides you sample resume and also other related things.