Be the first to like this
What if employees were given information about THEIR health and habits in the same way it was given to a world-class researcher or scientist? What would mountains of actionable data do to THEIR LIVES, and how could THEY improve how THEY live?
It started with life logging and the quantified self, and now the first data driven health prosumers are taking over. From measuring the decay of DNA to adjusting the humidity in their homes, the citizen scientist of this decade will radically redefine healthcare, as we understand it.
We will explore:
1. How the role of clinician, physician, and facility will change in this world
2. The role of data collection in understanding future health
3. How to correlate environmental conditions to your biological systems -I would not make this a call out.
4. How emerging trends in genetics and home health will change our world in the next two years
5. The top five things out of 100 you can do to help employees and yourselves start taking charge of your health.