To access the recording to the webinar visit ( http://bit.ly/TNE24May ).
A global online discussion on transnational education trends was hosted by University World News, an online publication, in partnership with DrEducation, a higher education research and consulting firm. It attracted more than 950 registered participants from across the international higher education scene.
Cross-border delivery of higher education is becoming a financial necessity for some institutions and a strategic differentiation for others. Transnational education (TNE) takes many forms ranging from joint-degrees and branch campuses to recent emergence of technology-enabled learning. While TNE has provided new opportunities for global engagement and expansion for many institutions, these models often come with challenges of quality. Is growth of TNE dependent on more flexible standards of quality? Or, are we stifling innovation in TNE by putting too many barriers for experimentation?
• Rahul Choudaha, PhD, (Chair), Principal Researcher & CEO, DrEducation, LLC & interEDGE.org
• Nigel Healey, PhD, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (International) and Head of College, Nottingham Trent University
• Jason E. Lane, PhD, Vice Provost for Academic Planning and Strategic Leadership and Senior Associate Vice Chancellor, State University of New York
• Elizabeth J. Stroble, PhD, President, Webster University
• Stéphan Vincent-Lancrin, PhD, Deputy Head of Division and Senior Analyst, OECD