1. Remember Me?An object X was gifted to one of Harrys friends Y by the friends close relative. X helped Harry break a century old record at hogwarts which in turn helped Harry obtain one of the Deathly Hallows. Name X and Y.
2. Spellbound This spell has never been used in any of the H P books or movies, but has been used in atleast 2 Harry Potter games (by EA games).The HarryPotter wiki describes this spell as:"-------- is a charm that creates a retractable magical rope. This can be used to pull objects within a controlled distance or pull the caster towards the object they affix the charm to.It is usually used for inanimate objects."Name the spell.
3. Size doesnt matter!A well known character Y is played by X in the Harry Potter franchise. Y is well known for her expertise in jinxes.X auditioned for the role of Y because Xs brother said X reminded him of the character.X has also acted in films Geography of the hapless heart and stranded and worked in the post production for Before I sleep and The sea. X is now also a director- producer.Identify X and Y.
4. Galileos last city?First seen in the forbidden forest, this creature Y (named X) saved Harrys life even though his herd threatened to throw him out for this act.X met Harry again in the fifth year at hogwarts.X attended Dumbledores funeral and "stood like a sentinel by the shores of the Black lake, paying respects to the wizard who had welcomed him and given him a job and a home".Identify X and Y.
5. Let the feast begin!!Actor X mentioned that he was originally not not going to take the role of Y, since he knew his own health was in decline. He accepted because his then-11-year-old granddaughter threatened never to speak to him again if he did not take it. X was determined to portray Y again despite having been diagnosed with Hodgkins lymphoma and asked David Heyman not to recast the role. However, his death on 25 October 20xx necessitated recasting.Identify X and Y.
6. Going somewhere?X is a heavily enchanted purple triple-______ Regent Three class -_______ that helps witches and wizards in distress.Harry is charged a base fare of 11 Sickles for his first use of X. Adaptation of X in the film was by grafting the top deck of a London AEC Regent III RT_____ onto the top of another "RT"_____.Identify X.
7. A fluffy introductionIdentify this place, where Dumbeldore first met Tom Riddle.
8. A writers noteApart from The Harry Potter series, J. K. Rowling wrote 3 more books related to the series.Name them and the pen names she took in each book.