* Two modes
* Time analysis
* Force analysis
* Provides information on the location and timing of
contact displaying on the screen with the first
, second and third or more contact in different
* Relative force in 5 different colours.
* Order of occlusal contact while simultaneously
measures the changes in force percentages of the
same contacting to maximum intercuspation.
* Premature contact and interference can be
* Centre of Occlusal force(COF) , Asymmetry index
of occlusal force(AOF).
* Disclusion time and Clusion time
* Restorative Dentistry
* Oral and maxillofacial
*Helpful to meet the needs of
patients for reliable measurement of
occlusal biting forces.
* Improrperly restored tooth can cause several
* TMD related problem
* Fracture of tooth / restoration
* Save time of finishing of restoration.
* Prolonged Disclusion time
* Frequency of premature contact
* Asymmetry in the occluscal force
*T-Scan usage before and after
orthodontic treatment for every
patient helps to attain the goal of
correcting malocclusion and
maintaining the proper bite force.
*Clinically useful as a diagnostic
screening method for occlusal
stability of intercuspal position.
Fill out General
Enter size of
arch to the
golden rule of