Successfully reported this slideshow.
• Students select their suitable Continent
• Students brainstorm “What Cultural
Integration means” – Then present to class
• Students design a mind map
– Build from student response
– What cultural diffusion meant to them
– Build the mind map using PREZI
Similarities and Differences of Cultural
• What are the similarities and differences of
cultural integration between countries, and
within a country AND within a country AND
within close communities in an urban area
– E.g. China and Australia
– China in Australia
– China in Cabramatta
• Cultural diffusion lesson – World History
– Discuss how the cultural values individuals pick up
from living in Australia, would impact their
country of origin. And vice versa..
• How has the media influenced cultural
integration? AND an effected the diffusion of
artefacts within the community.
• Identify and explain a way that mass consumer
culture is reflected in the media.
• Students to come up with an
advertisement/poster/app/podcast to show the
adaptation of mass consumer culture in their
particular area that they have been allocated.
• What is cultural integration?
• What is cultural diffusion?
• List some similarities and differences of
• I enjoy the pleasure of ethan simone