Successfully reported this slideshow.
Activate your 30 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
● What's different between GNOME 2 and GNOME 3 ?
● Paradigm shift - features of GNOME 3
● Challenges to Desktop Environment
● How to be productivity with GNOME ?
● How to be focus ?
● How to be efficiently ?
● How to be a multitasking ?
● What tools else we can use in GNOME ?
GNOME Shell 設計理念
● Address problems of Focus, Attention, and
● Address problems of Storing, Finding, and
● Manage Complexity and Encourage Flexibility
● Delight the user
GAC Rejected at Jun 2010
+ GNOME Activity Journal (desktop)
- the original design idea is one we want to see happen during the
GNOME 3 development.
- needs more integration with the rest of the desktop and the overall
GNOME design; right now, it feels too much like a standalone
- the team might need to work a bit more closely with other GNOME
teams for the integration.
Will be available at 3.2 (?)
Nepomuk (metadata) vs Zeitgeist (events)