• All prices shown are quotes only and subject to change at any time
without notice. The only way to secure these prices is to make a
• Quote includes airfare, hotel, transportation between airport and
hotel, taxes and tips.
• All-Inclusive-all meals, snacks, drinks, alcohol (except wine by the
bottle) mini-bar and water sports as stated.
• Travel protection is not included in the quote but highly
• Excursions may be booked anytime before departure.
• All promotions and discounts offered by resorts are included in the
• Jamaica's rich history stretches back beyond the 15th century, and includes
the settlements of the gentle Arawak Indians (who named the island
Xaymaca), Spanish mariners, English conquerors, and Asian migrants, all of
whom added to the multi-ethnic heritage of this Caribbean island. Modern
Jamaica is the land of reggae and rum, wearing a mantle of roughshod
romance that attracts travelers the world over looking to escape the routine
of daily life. The landscape is a mosaic of palmed golden beaches and a
beautiful mountainous interior.
• Once the crown jewel of the British sugar empire, its coastal plains and lofty
jungles are still dotted with colonnaded mansions, thriving plantations, and
ruins of others that did not survive the slave rebellions. Many of the
remaining mansions are now opulent inns flanked not only by the sugar
fields, but also by golf courses, while the beaches that once harbored
ruthless, notorious pirates now harbor vacationers seeking the perfect tan.
And you'll note that music is the heartbeat of Jamaica; nearly everywhere
you go you feel its rhythm pulsing through the air, the marketplaces, through
the locals and, soon enough, through you. For vacationers with a free and
festive spirit, Jamaica is your place to shine!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
• Christopher Columbus called it "the fairest land my eyes have ever
seen." Located in the center of the north coast, its deep-water
harbor serves as a cruise port with a dramatic mountain backdrop.
Pleasant beaches, several outstanding hotels, a varied nightlife,
scuba diving, good shopping, and spas offer visitors the full-range
of luxury resort activities. Nearby are the Dunn's River Falls,
Jamaica's most famous attraction, where you climb steps carved
in stone as a cascading river pours down them!
• Ocho Rios is reached via the Montego Bay airport and then a
comfortable transfer to your hotel. Resorts on the North Coast
are between 40 and 75 minutes away; whereas hotels located
farther east in Ocho Rios are a 2-hour ride away. Once there,
you'll immediately settle into the island way of life and where
everything is "no problem.
Sandals Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Resort
5 Star Resort
Envision a place whose vast scale embraces the full range of Jamaica's
exotic beauty, from a scintillating turquoise sea and alabaster-sand
beaches to softly undulating hills and lush rainforest greenery. Sandals
Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Resort far exceeds the most lavish
dreams of couples searching for that ideal lovers' getaway in the tropic.
This is an adults-only, all-inclusive resort, including greens fees for
unlimited championship golf, gourmet dining, a renowned scuba program
and full-service spa.
• Situated amidst the gentle slopes of a beautiful 110-acre plantation estate,
this distinctive resort caters to honeymooners and two people in love.
With the perfect blend of gracious service and personalized amenities,
guests can swim in expansive pools including a hidden grotto pool, play
championship golf nearby, dine at gourmet restaurants and experience
true pampering at the Red Lane® Spa. Whatever the activity, guests enjoy
unforgettable stays at this inviting hideaway
Sandals Grande Riviera
• Sandtrap Grill - Enjoy snacks, daily specials, and grilled items. Open for lunch, and late evenings.
• Bayside - Indoor or outdoor dining option featuring made-to-order omelets and casual fare during the day and
international specialties in the evening. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
• Gordons On The Pier - Enjoy elegant dining directly on the water, exclusively for guests in the Butler Suites.
Reservations are booked through personal butler. This restaurant is also available with advance reservations for
non-butler guests at an additional cost. Open for dinner. Dress Code: Resort Evening.
• Valentino's - This restaurant showcases Northern Italian specialties including freshly made pasta.
• Arizona Restaurant - Southwestern cuisine is served beachside, with panoramic ocean views.
• The Reef Terrace Grill - Savor French bistro and local specialties prepared on an open grill, with white-glove
service. Marketplace - International cuisine located next to the Great Pool, and serving made-to-order omelets
and casual fare during the day and a wide variety of menu options each evening.
• Dino's Pizzeria - Savor crisp, gourmet pizzas cooked over a wood-fired oven. Open between regular meal times.
• Great House Café - Snack on jerk pork or chicken, sandwiches, fruit, salads, and items from the grill. Open
between regular meal times.
• Manor Restaurant - Enjoy fine, a la carte dining wih a Caribbean flair. Located on the lower lobby floor of the
• China Doll/Orchids - World-class Asian cuisine is showcased in this chic restaurant.
• Mariner's Beach Grill - Enjoy jerk pork and chicken, fruit, salads, sandwiches, and snacks served beachside. Open
between regular meal times.
• Neptunes - Mediterranan cuisine with an emphasis on fresh seafood is served al fresco while listening to the
waves roll onto shore. Open for dinner.
• Kimonos - Japanese Teppanyaki meals are prepared tableside by your entertaining chef.
• Soy - Sushi bar extraordinaire located next to Kimono's restaurant. Chic, Asian décor and only the freshest of
ingredients are found here.
Sandals Grande Riviera
Swim-up Pool Bar (Beach Club) - Open from late morning until early
evening, active pool with entertainment
Jamie's Sports Bar - Open from late morning until early evening
Sundowner Bar - Open from early afternoon until late evening
Wendy's Piano Bar - Open from early evening until 2:00am
Great House Swim-up Pool Bar - Open from late morning until early
The Polo Lounge - Open from late morning until 2:00am
The Disco Bar - Open from late evening until 2:00am
Swim-up Pool Bar (Riviera Seaside) - Open from late morning until
early evening, quieter pool
Kimonos Bar - Open each evening
Beachside and poolside cocktail service
Sandals Grande Riviera
• Three large main pools with swim-up bars
• Four smaller pools throughout the property
• 98 private and semi-private pools
• Multiple whirlpools
• Nightly entertainment
Chocolate Buffet Night
Beach parties with fire dancers
Sandals Grande Riviera
• Included Activities
FREE scuba diving for certified divers
Stand-up paddle boards
Sandals Golf Club- Green fees included, dining at clubhouse included,
transfers included, caddies are mandatory
• Red Lane Spa (additional fee)
Sandals Grande Riviera
• Property is split into three sections
• Riviera Seaside- Main lobby and beachfront rooms
• Riviera Beach Club- Beach area and active pool
• Riviera Villas- Located on the hillside, villas with semi-private pools, a large
pool with swim-up bar and restaurants. A shuttle is required to access this
side of the property. If you are staying in a butler suite your butler will
transport you in a golf cart.
Sandals Grande Riviera
• Butler Village Honeymoon Poolside Villa Room
• Nestled in an exclusive tropical hamlet, these newly-renovated villas
comprise a perfectly proportioned bedroom boasting marble en-suite
bathrooms, classic hardwood furniture, four-poster beds and terracotta
floors. It includes a bar area and French doors which lead onto a private
veranda and a shared pool all enclosed by lush, vibrant Caribbean gardens.
• Mountain, garden and pool view
• Located in Butler Villa Village
• Pool is shared by 2-3 other couples
• Includes room service and free wi-fi
• All butler rooms include full sized bottle of the liquor of your preference,
beer of your preference, soda, bottled water and juice
4 Nights $3,159
It would be so much to have share the pool with your
friends and have your own private pool party!
Sandals Grande Riviera
• The services of your personal butler is that special touch that makes your
vacation more, it turns it into the vacation of your life.
• Butler Services
Unpack your luggage
Provide a private orientation of the property
Press your first two suits complimentary
Provide you with a cell phone so you can keep in contact with each other throughout your
Make all dinner reservations, tour bookings, on property activities and spa treatments for
Serve you your favorite drinks while you lounge on the beach or pool
Serve you lunch on the beach or on the pool
Liaise with housekeeping re servicing of your suite
Ensure that your suite is kept in perfect condition and arranged the way you like during
Expedite all room service orders for you
Arrange a perfect romantic dinner for two in the privacy of your suite on or your patio.
Unlike our competitors, our butler level guests can order from any resort restaurant menu
for dining in their room or suite
Shine/clean your shoes for dinner
Tend to your wardrobe
Collect and return all laundry for you
Sandals Grande Riviera
• Butler Services
• Bring you amenities before dinner
• Escort you to dinner where they have reserved a beautifully decorated
table at the restaurant of your choice – with preferential seating
• Ensure your suite is turned down and your room has all it needs for the
• Arrange transportation back to the airport
• Provide you with information regarding check out
• Assist you in folding your clothes for packing
• Retain all your preferences for future visits
Sandals Grande Riviera
• Your butler is available until 10:00 pm and makes your stay special by
getting to know you and anticipate your needs. Before you leave for
your vacation you will fill out a form with all your preferences so your
butler can be ready and waiting for your arrival.
• If you like to sleep late your butler will reserve chairs on the beach or
by the pool.
• Your butler will pack an ice chest for you with all your favorite drinks
so you don’t even have to get up and go to the bar.
• If you are feeling very relaxed by the pool and don’t want to get up
and go to a restaurant for lunch you can order from any restaurant
menu and your butler will bring your meal to you.
• If you where gone on an excursion all day and don’t feel like dressing
up for dinner you can order dinner from any restaurant and your butler
will set up the meal for you in your room or on your balcony/terrace
and draw a bubble bath for you.
• You butler will make sure your favorite drinks are stocked in your minibar.
• If you would like to arrange a romantic surprise for your spouse your
butler will help you make all of the arrangements.
Sandals Grande Riviera
• Examples of what a Sandals Butler can do for you:
• There was a guest who requested to have breakfast on their balcony each
morning. On the last day before their departure the butler located a ladder,
climbed up to their balcony (on the third floor) and laid breakfast out. Then called
the guest and asked them to open their balcony door. They were speechless
when the saw the butler on the balcony with breakfast elegantly arranged for
• A guest went sailing every day, they always brought Red Stripe out with them.
Knowing that they would be out of beers soon the butler got the rescue boat and
bought an additional cooler of beers for them while they were still sailing.
• A guest had booked a candlelight dinner, however the weather did not permit
them to dine on the beach. The guest was quite disappointed about this and
wondered what they will do. The butler booked a spa treatment and they went to
the spa. While they were at the spa the butler re-arranged their suite, elegantly
arranged the table, got some bags and covered them with sand. The butler also
had some glow in the dark stars and hung them from the ceiling, played a CD with
ocean sounds and placed palm trees around the table. When the guest returned
from the spa they could not believe that they were standing in their room. They
had a wonderful evening dining in the privacy of their suite with the feeling they
were right on the beach.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
• Located on the northwestern side, "Mo Bay" is the second largest
city in Jamaica and serves as a tourist capital with its busy
international air and cruise ports. It has the greatest
concentration of resorts on the island, as well as many beaches
and golf courses. Tourists love it for the duty-free shopping, good
restaurants, discos, museums, historic buildings, and tours of
nearby rum distilleries.
• Airport is located in Montego Bay
Secrets Wild Orchid
• Four Star Resort
• From indigenous art to chic design, Secrets Wild Orchid, Montego
Bay takes its inspiration from the island's gorgeous surroundings,
steeped in the Ethiopian roots of Jamaica's African ancestors.
Completely encompassed by the Caribbean, this adults only
resort, sits serenely on a mile of private beach on the Montego
Bay peninsula. Made for the youthful soul and the young at heart,
guests will discover a vibrant locale with the exclusive amenities
of Unlimited-Luxury, beginning with 24-hour room service and
breathtaking ocean views.
Secrets Wild Orchid
• Four free form pools
• Two swim-up bars
• Poolside wait service
• Three whirlpools
• Three secluded beach areas protected by coral reefs
• Endless daytime activities such as aerobics, basketball, bocce
ball, board games, catamarans, darts, jogging trail, pingpong, sailing, soccer, snorkeling, bungee jumping, scuba
lessons, tennis (lighted courts), volleyball, water
aerobics, windsurfing, billiards, and yoga
• Nightly theme parties, live entertainment including
comedy, song, and dance, and movies.
Secrets Wild Orchid
Himitsu - –Pan-Asian menu including Teppanyaki tables
Portofino -– Trattoria-style Italian and Mediterranean
Bordeaux -– French cuisine in aromantic elegant setting
Blue Mountain -– Jamaican and Caribbean
El Patio -– Mexican
World Café -– International buffet
Seaside Grill - –a la carte breakfast, Tex-Mex lunch, grill and seafood dinner
Oceana - a la carte breakfast, Tex-Mex lunch, grill and seafood dinner
Coco Cafe - coffee, tea and pastries
Room Service -– 24 hours
Manatees Swim-up bar
Barracuda Beach Bar
Desires Music Lounge
Rendezvous Lobby Bar
Revive Juice Bar
Sugar Reef Pool Bar
Secrets Wild Orchid
• Jr. Suite Ocean View
Oversized room with separate sitting area
Spacious bathroom with whirlpool tub
Private, furnished balcony
559 square feet
4 Nights $3,218
• Situated along Seven Mile Beach, this is one of the best strands of
sandy beach on the island, and is known for its carefree
atmosphere. The pace is slow, with very little shopping or
nightlife. Still, there has been a boom in hotel construction that
converted Negril from a hippie hideaway in the 60s and early 70s
into a mainstream tourist destination good for families, singles,
and couples alike.
4.5 Star Resort
Couples Negril is recognized for its stylish, chic, and eclectic atmosphere.
Everything seems to be synchronized here... even our hammocks, shaded
by lush palm tress, seem to sway harmoniously with the gentle sounds of
the sea. The turquoise blue waters beckon as the powdery white sand
offers an easy road to the Caribbean Sea. Oh, the choices you will have...
golf, windsurfing, scuba diving, tennis, a massage?? Thankfully you can do
it all, and then some. Included in this vacation experience are unlimited
meals (including specialty dining), 24-hour food service, unlimited
premium brand beverages at any of our 5 bars, all sports activities, and a
variety of off-site excursions. You deserve it!
• Couples Negril is situated on 18 acres facing the crescent shaped Bloody
Bay on 1,000 feet of white sand beach, Couples is five miles from Negril- a
small fishing village and fifty miles from Donald Sangster International
Airport in Montego Bay (a one hour and thirty minute drive).
• Two pools
• Four Jacuzzis
• Private beach section for au naturel sunbathing
• Watersports & Scuba
• Tennis courts with lights, complimentary lessons
• Unlimited golf (transfers and green fees included. Caddy mandatory
at a nominal charge)
• Fitness center with state-of the art cardio and weights.
• Classes include spinning, aerobics, yoga, Pilates and more provided
by certified professionals from Fit Bodies, Inc.
• Glass-bottom boat tour
• Catamaran cruise
• Shuttle to Margaritaville
• Shopping excursions to downtown Negril
• Multiple bars including swim-up bar and beach bar
• CASSAVA TERRACE (BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER)
• Open air dining at its most delicious. Breakfast features an array of fresh fruits,
freshly baked breads and pastries, and made to serve omelets. For lunch and
dinner, our salads and fresh seafood are a must.
• BEACH GRILL (LUNCH) HELICONIA (DINNER)
• Feast on casual fare featuring grills, salads and Jamaica delights’ during the day
and sample grilled specialties and Mediterranean cuisine at night, under the
• LYCHEE (DINNER)
• Experience a taste of Asian served in a casual chic ambiance. With a view to the
open kitchen, watch our chefs create your favorite dishes.
• OTAHEITE (DINNER)
• Otaheite, named after the Jamaican apple, denotes the quintessentially
authentic Caribbean dining experience in an intimate and elegant setting.
• Deluxe Ocean
• Located on the third floor of each block and lower floors close to the
ocean, some ocean views may be partial. Bedding: 1 king bed.
• Generous king-size beds are centered under vibrant wall hangings, while
ceiling fans create a gentle breeze. Every room enjoys air conditioning, a
fully stocked mini-bar and nightly turndown service. The IPOD/MP3 players
and satellite cable flat screen LCD TVs provide endless entertainment. The
bathrooms are thoughtfully appointed with a shower or bathtub, Gilchrist
& Soames bath products, cozy bathrobes and a salon-style hair dryer.
Additional amenities include an in-room safe, an iron and ironing board and
• 4 Nights $3,020
• Option One Sandals Grande Riviera
• Awesome price for butler service
• Large resort (lots of options for dining)
• Near Dunns’ River Falls and other excursions
• Option Two Secrets Wild Orchid
• Great nightlife at resort
• Near shopping and entertainment in Mo Bay
• Very close to airport
• Option Three Couples Negril
• Best beach
• Very laid back atmosphere
• Simple decor
• Island Routes Reggae Catamaran Cruise
• Experience the magic of an Island Routes catamaran cruise, one of the
Caribbean’s most wet ‘n’ wild adventures full of delectable appetizers,
exotic cocktails, and the best panoramic views you’ll ever set your eyes on!
Laugh out loud with newfound friends as the undulating shoreline passes
• Jamaica Bobsled, Skyride and Zipline Adventure Tours
• If you can’t ever get enough excitement and you love nothing more than
having your pulse rate race, then you can’t miss our Jamaica bobsledding,
skyriding and zipline adventure tours. A triple-threat experience that
combines three encounters in one, this amazing tour invites you to ride the
Rainforest Sky Explorer, a state-of-the-art chair lift that soars 600 ft above
the tree tops, transporting you to the peak of Mystic Mountain high above
Ocho Rios. Next up, you can hop aboard Bobsled Jamaica, a high-tech,
custom-designed bobsled that speeds you along stainless steel rails on a
1000-meter, gravity-driven thrill ride through the forest. Finally your
journey ends with a rainforest Zipline Canopy traverse that sends you
whizzing across a tensile cable strung between a series of tree-to-tree
platforms arrayed across a lush, tropical forest. Be still your beating heart!
• Ultimate Swim with the Dolphins
• Treat yourself to the “Experience of a Lifetime,” as you swim with dolphins,
frolicking in the deep waters of a gorgeous, natural lagoon. Feel the thrill as
these majestic mammals pull you along by their dorsal fins or give you a footpush through the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea. After this invigorating encounter,
spend the day here and enjoy all that Dolphin Cove, Jamaica has to offer. Watch
the dolphins at play. View the exciting Shark Show. Marvel at the colorful birds,
exotic snakes and iguanas. Enjoy unlimited mini-boat rides and glass-bottom
kayaking. Interact with safe, gentle stingrays. Go shopping in “Little Port
Royal,” a colorful Pirate’s Village, where buccaneers roam. And top off your day
in Dolphin Cove by relaxing on a chaise lounge set directly on the pearly-white
sand beach, as cool, Caribbean breezes caress your skin.
• Island Routes Lovers' Rock Catamaran Cruise
• Sail off into the sunset on this romantic catamaran cruise that features stunning
views of the golden sun sinking into the sea and lighting up the horizon with a
spectrum of red, pink and orange tints. Munch on delectable appetizers and sip
exotic cocktails, including our catamaran signature drink, during Island Routes’
romantic cruise adventures in Jamaica. Stand on the deck and watch the sea
become set ablaze with fiery color and laugh out loud with new-found friends as
the undulating shoreline passes you by. Sway to the rhythms of the pulsating
reggae music or simply steal away, finding a quiet spot where you can be alone
together and remember why you fell in love in the first place. There’s nothing
quite like a Caribbean sunset at sea to reawaken the fires of love or to ignite
memories that will last a lifetime. [NOTE: This cruise sails to Jimmy Buffet’s
Margaritaville or Rick’s Café in Negril].
• 4x4 Off-Road Safari
• Encounter the real Jamaica during Island Routes’ Montego Bay off road
safari excursion! Climb into one of our safari-themed 4x4 Land Rovers and
get ready for an awe-inspiring trip into Jamaica’s rugged and rarely seen
interior. Feast your eyes on Jamaica’s breathtaking natural beauty and get
to know firsthand about the island’s rich history and unique culture with pit
stop at several local landmarks, such as a former slave hospital, which was
converted into a church in 1846. Walk on the wild side through lush, tropical
foliage. Discover hidden waterfalls. Jump into crystal-clear, natural spring
water pools. Go off the beaten track and experience the very heart of
paradise during our 4x4 off road adventure tours.
• ATV Safari
• Get ready for the ride of your life with Island Routes’ ATV safari tours. You’ll
drive an ATV through the glorious Jamaican landscape and explore hidden
villages nestled in the tropical forests. Follow twisting pathways beneath
the dense canopy into the scenic countryside and enjoy spectacular views
of the coastline and the Caribbean Sea, as you listen to your guide share the
history of this fascinating region during our exciting Jamaica ATV tours.
• Horseback Ride 'n' Swim
• Imagine exploring the incredibly gorgeous countryside of Jamaica on horseback!
Amble through a tropical rainforest atop a sleek, gentle mare or serene stallion.
Ride along a cliff and feast your eyes on panoramic vistas of the Jamaican
coastline with the aquamarine ocean sparkling in the island sunshine. Then
prepare yourself for a totally unique experience, as you and your mount cross
the white sand of a pristine beach and enter the warm waters of the Caribbean.
Trot through the crystal seas together and enjoy the ride of your life!
• Bicycle Adventure in the Blue Mountains
• Discover a side of Jamaica that very few even know exist. Tear yourself away
from the Ocho Rios beach for a few hours and journey up into the majestic Blue
Mountains, the highest mountain range in the English-speaking Caribbean.
Home to the world-famous Blue Mountain coffee, this soaring and swooping
landscape offers breathtaking, panoramic views of mist covered peaks and
pristine, emerald valleys. Cycle along hilly paths that pass through a tropical
rainforest. Learn all about the indigenous herbs and plants that seem to grow
everywhere you look. View coffee plantations, with their bean-clad plants
clinging to the mountainsides. Enjoy a cool dip under a crystal clear waterfall
emerging from a sheer rock face. Feast on delicious brunch and lunch, as you
drink in the impossibly clear mountain air. Commune with tropical nature, high
above the world.
• Jungle River Tubing
• The adventure begins when you board your tube at the water's edge. As
you navigate the rushing rapids of the river, our attentive and
knowledgeable local guides will show you the ropes and introduce you to a
seldom-seen Jamaica. Along the way, be on the lookout for a glimpse of
some of the many exotic, indigenous jungle animals that make their home
in this luscious tropical habitat. Enjoy the twists and turns of the rushing
river and watch as the majestic scenery of Jamaica speeds past before your
• Discover Dunn's River Falls
• Experience the majesty of Dunn’s River Falls, one of Jamaica’s most
magnificent natural treasures and one of the globe’s most gorgeous spots.
Join hands and form a human chain, as you wind your way up the rocky
slopes of this 600 ft waterfall, led by expert guides. Pose for snapshots
amidst the luxuriant foliage that lines the sides of the ascending falls. Soak
in the refreshing, pure waters, as they cascade down from their untainted
source high in the mountains above Ocho Rios. Give in to the unbelievable
beauty of this wondrous place.
• Deep Sea Sport Fishing
• The very best deep sea fishing in Jamaica beckons off the coast. Imagine
heading out onto the open waters off the coast, renowned as one of the most
thrilling grounds in the entire Caribbean. Now you can brag about your own
amazing catch, as you take advantage of our unbelievable fleet of customized
fishing boats including: a 46' Hatteras (completely refit in 2008); a 31' Betram
(arguably the world's best fishing platform); and a fully rigged 33' Pacemaker.
Hop aboard with the expertise of our captain and crew, who know the very
best spots to catch Blue Marlin, Wahoo, Dolphin (Mahi Mahi), Tuna and Sailfish,
just to name a few! The sun is shining, the drinks are icy and the fish are biting!
• Let's Go Native Negril Adventure
• Learn to live the laid-back lifestyle of a true Caribbean native and leave all your
worries and cares far behind on this excursion to the Jamaican town of Negril,
a place so mellow and relaxed that it's often referred to as the "Capital of
Casual." Start off your adventure with a leisurely journey along Jamaica's
scenic North Coast, where you'll stop at quaint villages, meet the locals, learn
our native dialect (patois) and pick up many interesting historical and cultural
facts. Once you arrive at your destination, it's time to stop off at Sandals Negril,
where you'll enjoy an afternoon lazing in the sun on the famous seven mile
strip which boasts one of the globe's most celebrated beaches. When the sun
begins to get lower in the sky, we'll head on over to our final stop-the West End
of Negril, where we'll hang out at the Sand's Cave which is an the ideal spot for
cliff diving and for taking in a truly breathtaking Negril sunset. After all this,
you're sure to have earned the credentials of a true native islander.
• Bamboo River Rafting
• Climb aboard a 30-foot, bamboo raft and be poled down a jade-green river's
core by your very own experienced raft captain. The Martha Brae River, located
in the Jamaican parish of Trelawny (birthplace of sprinter Usain Bolt) invites you
to trail your hand in its shimmering waters. Gaze raptly at towering trees filled
with brightly-hued birds and exotic flowers as you glide past the tropical river
banks. Surrender to the romance of the moment, sensing leaves rustling in the
breeze. Experience a truly Jamaican pastime as you raft down a gently twisting
river glistening in the sun.
• Bellefield Great House
• Journey back through the centuries and experience a taste of genteel BritishColonial splendor, as you explore this 300-year-old Great House, located on the
privately-owned, 3000-acre Barnett Estate. Get lost in the magic of manicured
grounds, replete with natural wonders, such as the fluttering of hummingbird
wings and the scent of fragrant flowers, as you roam across the property.
Sample the delectable flavors of Old World Jamaica, as you sip freshly pressed
cane juice, taste age-old rums and tempt your taste buds with spicy Jerk
Chicken. Experience a lifestyle that time forgot on this majestic site that, in its
heyday, was a fully-working sugar plantation.
• Jamaica Swamp Safari Village Tour
• Experience the rush of getting up-close and personal with monster crocodiles
and enjoy the sounds of rare birds, while taking a stroll through Jamaica’s
largest walk-thru aviary. Experience other exotic animals including the
Jamaican Boa Constrictor, the gray fox, racoon, capuchin monkey, tayra, coati,
spotted paca, and the Jamaican Coney – once considered extinct. Be sure to
visit the ‘Kananga’ House to learn and see where James Bond did his famous
croc-jumping scene in Live and Let Die in 1972. This is a once-in-a lifetime
experience for every thrill-seeker. It’s a jungle out there!
• River Kayaking Braco
• Share a wonderful adventure with a partner or friend on a white-water kayak
for 2. Your tour begins as you venture on a short walking path that runs along
the river bank, leading you to an open area where you will find your kayak
waiting. After some safety lessons from your tour guide and a quick gear check,
you launch your kayak into the river and immediately feel the intensity of the
rushing water. The swift currents carry your kayak downstream, challenging
you and your partner to paddle confidently through various areas of exciting
white water rapids and picturesque river pools. As you pass under the old stone
bridge, the currents begin to fade and your kayak takes a calm ride into the
Caribbean Sea. Once at sea, you paddle at your own pace along the coastline
until you arrive at our private beach for a cool drink and some time to relax.
• River Rafting Braco
• Experience the rush of navigating the white water rapids of Jamaica’s Rio Bueno river as part of
a rafting adventure team. Paddle over bubbling cascades and around swirling bends with the
untamed water splashing you from head to toe. Switch gears in calm river pools and dive in for a
refreshing swim then back in the raft cruise the Rio Bueno through a picture-perfect river valley.
Get ready for a paddle battle into the final cascade then float into the Caribbean Sea and dock on
a private beach to bask in the sunshine and enjoy some local refreshments.
• Segway Estate Tour
• History meets modern technology as you explore an 18th century estate on a clean, green, ecofriendly machine. The Segway PT (Personal Transporter) is the next generation in clean, personal
mobility. Stepping on to your Segway will give you a glimpse into the future as you feel as
though this intelligent machine is actually reading your mind, taking you in any direction your
touch guides it. After a brief orientation, helmet fitting and Segway lesson you will embark on a
fascinating adventure as you begin your exploration of one Jamaica’s oldest Estates. Your
experienced Segway guide will lead you throughout this tour, stopping to allow for photo
opportunities and giving you historic tails of this amazing plantation and those that once
inhabited it. Be amazed as you ride along a path surrounded by wooded forest. Your guide will
point out many plants and trees along the way, whose secret medicinal powers are still being
used today. Your adventure will take you to the beautiful great house gardens. Here you will
dismount your Segway and enjoy a refreshing bottle of water as you marvel at the beautiful flora
that makes this garden so breathtaking. Be amazed at the panoramic view of the tropical forest
as it descends to meet the glistening Caribbean Sea below. Continue your unique journey as you
mount your Segway and head to Farmer Joe who will amaze you as he effortlessly climbs a 30
foot coconut tree. Enjoy sampling Farmer Joe’s fresh fruits of the season, before journeying to
the Estates Chapel. This non-denominational chapel was partially built by cadets in 1969. Its
paneling, chairs and furnishing were all made from a wide range of Jamaican woods found on
the Estate grounds. Then Segway back to the tour center where you can enjoy a stroll through
the secret gardens or browse the estates gift shop for unique souvenirs. Return to your hotel in
air conditioned comfort as you savor the memories of this unique journey through time.
• Discover Dunn's River Falls
• Experience the majesty of Dunn’s River Falls, one of Jamaica’s most magnificent
natural treasures and one of the globe’s most gorgeous spots. Join hands and
form a human chain, as you wind your way up the rocky slopes of this 600 ft
waterfall, led by expert guides. Pose for snapshots amidst the luxuriant foliage
that lines the sides of the ascending falls. Soak in the refreshing, pure waters, as
they cascade down from their untainted source high in the mountains above
Ocho Rios. Give in to the unbelievable beauty of this wondrous place.
• Camel Ride Adventure
• On this privately owned 18th century 1000-acred estate, while you ride open
aired carriage , you will pass locally grown crops, perhaps stopping for a freshly
cut coconut; you can even have a picture taken of yourself feeding the ostriches.
Once you arrive at the Camel Park, camel trainers will give you brief orientation
and background on each of the camels you will be interacting with. While you
wait to saddle up your camel, feel free just to observe or cuddle or take your
photo with one of our friendly camels. Experience an amazing camel ride with
your new companion and see how docile and gentle your new friend is. Perhaps
you will qualify for your Camel Driver's License.
Change Your Latitude Travel
(888) 831-4826 call or text