From November 15-18, we will be celebrating our cultures
during International Week.
Prepare the following items to share with our class:
• Tell us about one important festival in your country
(eg: Australia Day, Eid, Hanukkah, the 4th of July)
• Make a flag on the piece of paper given to you. It may
have 2 different flags (one on each side) if you wish.
• Write out the numbers from 1-10 and teach us some
basic greetings in a language spoken in your country
(other than English).
eg: Hello, How are you?, My name is….
Facts About Your Country
• Tell us something about your country
eg: geography, weather, population, highest mountain,
nearest countries, languages spoken…
• What are the most interesting places to visit and things
to see in your country?
**Use a poster, Power Point slideshow, travel
brochure, booklet or any other form to present your
Things to Bring
• An object from your country- Bring an item
to show to the class eg: photos, coins,
stamps, a hat, boomerang, kiwi…
• Books- Share a book in your native language,
or a legend from your country.
• A website- Find a tourism website that we can
look at in class to find out more about your
Extra For Experts
• Design a travel brochure for the main
attractions in your country.
Globe-hands-sm by noticelj
Be a Patriot:Buy a Flag! by cobalt 123
Globe by Patrick Q