I Rock Therefore I Am. 20 Legendary Quotes from Prince
1. Cheer Jumps
cheer jumps are the key to being a great cheerleader.
A well executed cheer jump engages the crowd, and
makes you dazzling during performances.
Height and good form are important components in
executing a great cheer jump.
Increasing your flexibility and strength will improve
your height and form in your cheer jumps
performance and execution.
For more on cheer jumps go to
2. Cheer Jumps
• Foot and arm position are also important during cheer jumps
• Repetitiveness and focus will improve foot and arm position
once the technique has been developed for all cheer jumps.
• Using kinetic bands during your cheer jumps training will
benefit height, flexibility, and form development.
• Cheer jumps video’s on how to.
3. Cheer Jumps
• Cheer jumps
• The “cliche” form follows function can be applied to cheer
jumps being performed safely and properly. You have to
learn the proper form of each cheer jump. Only then can you
practice the execution, and focus on the proper foot and
hand position, and develop the strength and flexibility to
perform the cheer jumps to become a “show stopper”!
• For more information and instruction about cheer jumps go