Failing to transform your company’s approach into a truly customer-centric business now means that any business is at risk of losing trust, income and market share.
Over the course of the event you will explore key components of a robust and adaptable customer experience strategy that generates a real top line growth through sharp customer focus & engagement.
- Gain strategic insight into a range of industries customer experience strategies – take away transferable insights and knowledge from other industries that is not accessible anywhere else
- Arm yourself with the key tools necessary to transform customer experience so that it is ready adapt to the new technologies and opportunities that will face consumers and affect who they choose to do business with in 2013
- Walk away with the knowledge, tools and solutions needed to immediately improve your customer experience management today
This event is designed to address the fundamental shifts in the industry needed to create customer value and experience to remain competitive in challenging times:
- Designing & Implementing customer experience with a measurable impact
- Predictive customer experience – Leveraging customer data & nfo
- Transforming company culture to deliver a first-class customer experience
- Customer journey design and mapping
- Customer experience measurement tools and techniques
- Customer feedback for customer operations optimisation
Check out www.CustomerExperienceConf.com and join me in March to take the right steps towards customer experience transformation, innovation and excellence. Visit the website to register now www.CustomerExperienceConf.com. Alternatively contact us on +(0) 20 8267 4011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.